Episode 67

"What brings you here"

"What, can't your fiancee visit you?"

Ian gave a mocking smirk, Mari stood by the door completely expressionless.
There was a momentary silence before Mari stepped aside and let the boy in.

The mansion looked pretty much abandoned as usual. The empty rooms, the white cloth covering the furniture, yet there was no dust or cobwebs anymore; it appeared as she she had cleaned it since nobody was in the huge mansion but her.

He helped himself in and placed the snacks he brought with him on a table. She stood infront of him in a questioning manner, though she never said a word.
"It appears that I'm not welcome here" Ian did not look at her.

"Is there something, I can help with?" Mari said to which he stopped and turned to her.

"Do you know how they make kids between alphas?" Ian asked.

"What are you intending?" Mari asked being completely unfazed.

"Alpha marriages are always business marriages, they always have omega concubines to keep their generations going, that is the fate for you and me, we both play husband and wife while we keep side omegas for breeding" Ian shrugged.

"You speak as if omegas are animals" Mari spoke in a monotone.

"Aren't they? Don't worry I already have one in mind that I plan to breed" Ian sat against the table smirking.

"I see" Mari did not see much point in making a conversation out of this.

"I recently heard of an omega named Yuki, seems like she'd be perfect for this" Ian smirked, the word acted like a trigger for her and in a split second she came at Ian grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

"Stay away from her" Mari spoke fuming with rage.

"Why does it matter Kirihara Mari? She is only an omega and not even your fated one, as for your fated one, it appears someone else bred him but he was a complete failure"
Ian spoke maliciously, the next thing that happened wasn't much shocking. Mari slapped Ian.
Ian held the cheek that she had striked.

"You know what? You're right, there's an omega I'd like to breed too" Mari said "What do you think about the guy you met the other day? Alex? I suppose?" She spoke thoughtfully, Ian's eyes widened.

"And why do.. You presume I'd care?" Ian's voice almost cracked but he attempted to maintain his composure.

"I don't know but it appears that you do" Mari whispered "also appears you found out alot about me"

"I won't let evil people like you and Himari Aoi manipulate me any further" Ian stated with a strict expression.

"It also appears that you've mistaken my intent" Mari sighed "Who the hell do you think you are?"
Mari stepped forward upto Ian who backed away until he stood against the table.

"What do you mean?" Ian gulped, his heartbeat paced up as she neared in.

"Manipulate? You? You're not even a part of this, all I'm doing is solely for my brother" She spoke in a cold manner.

"You cannot fool me, I already know what you did to your brother" He was indeed mad, yet his face heated up for a different reason.

"I don't care whether you believe or not, you're simply a child stuck in this situation, saving you is my choice, you have no say in this" Mari spoke coldly
"Donot catch any feelings for me, donot have expectations from me, donot believe there's going to be anything between us, not even trust, I am a bad person, I'll break every inch of you apart, the only thing I can do is save you, after that your life is your own, do whatever you want"