Episode 61

"Aren't you going to..."

"Do what?" Mari sat elegantly.

"That day... In the hospital... Why didn't you tell me who you were?" Ian asked, a bit nervous and scared about how she might use what he professed,
against him.

"Don't get me wrong Sir Ian but I don't suppose we have met before, how about we go with that?" Mari replied feigning deliberately.
She didn't want to bring up what happened that day so she pretended not to remember and he got the cue.

"Why do you want to marry me? What do you want to accomplish out of Strauss estate when you already know the secrets they are hiding?" Ian had so many questions.

"I heard your birthday is in three days, the ceremony might be too grand and therefore I might not get to give this present afterwards" Mari said without answering his questions.

"Are you good or evil? What will you do to me?" He asked directly.

"That depends upon you" She answered at least that one and pulled a box out of her hand bag.
She opened the box and somehow pulled herself up using a cane.

"What's wrong with your leg?" Ian asked, he remembered even that day she was in wheelchair.

"I had a surgery for a spinal injury , it was successful but it'll take me time to recover" She replied and handed him over the small present box.

"What kind of injury?" He said opening the box finding a bracelet in it.

She did not answer that question though but she opened the bracelet for him and put it around his wrist
"This is a family heirloom passed onto the people who marry into Kirihara family"

"Why give that to me? You should give something like that to a lover or something.. Who's forcing you into this marriage?" He asked Mari without any hesitation.

Her facial expression changed for a moment but then she pulled up a weak sad smile "Seems like Mr. Ian is too young and naive, I hope you take care of this present" She said a lightly bowed her head before heading away with quite difficulty using her cane.

Ian stood and looked at the bracelet, being quite confused at this.

"Strange woman"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT?!"

Akio almost held onto the rim of a wall.

"Yep, that's what I heard from Aoi, I can't stop shaking myself" Zhuang said.
He and Alex came over with Adrian. They were going over to visit Natsu in the hospital so Zhuang thought they should pick Akio and Keitarou on the way too.

"Well congrats Akio san, for both, the marriage and the baby" Alex formally congratulated.

"I guess I'll get ready" Akio tried to get a hold of himself.

"Akio san, what happened to your neck? " Alex asked, Zhuang had been wanting to ask too about the bandages all around his neck but he didn't dare.

"Ah... Just a little accident, I'm fine, I'll get ready" Akio dodged it off.

"Yeah but they're all messed up, did you put them on yourself?" Zhuang reached his hand to fix it but out of nowhere Kei appeared and slapped his hand away harshly.

Everyone was a bit dumbfounded.
Kei made a forced smile.

"I'll fix.. that" Kei said.

"Kei.." Akio held onto Kei's arm "stop"