Episode 30

(TRIGGER WARNING: The chapter contains disturbing events. )

"Say, Why do I love ya?"

I looked at her and blinked rapidly in confusion when she asked that.
What does she mean by asking me that??

"I feel like the rest ain't important to remember, only this thing..I need to remember why I love ya" 

She continued again and I walked next to her silently. It had been a while she had let me down. We ended up walking to a park next to our college which was almost empty at this time of the day. I sat down on a swing while she stood leaning against the edge.

Give me a break...this is suffocating....I didn't know being around her could feel like this. Honestly I had no idea how I will come face to face with her after what happened that day..makes me wish she doesn't remember anything.

"Yer so quiet..are we not at good terms? even tho yer giving off this lovely scent all for me" She leaned forward closing up.

"Yeah, we're not on good terms" I moved myself a little back. 

This is bad...I can't breathe...at this rate, I might go into heat again...I should get away from her..

"Ya don't love me?" She asked sitting down on her kneecaps infront of me.

I tensed up, clenching hard on the ropes "Don't..come close.." I whispered under my breath.

"Hey..did I do something bad to ya?" She asked with a polite tone.

Like yeah you did! not once, twice! and with the way things are going I think there will be a third as well! 

"So I did huh? yer face says it all.." She concluded and leaned closer kissing my forehead "I'm sorry for whatever I did..I'm sorry I dun remember"

Stop...

Don't do this...

If you keep doing this..

I'll want more......

With an unconscious swift movement I threw arms at her and pulled her in a kiss, her eyes widened, I parted away slowly...

It's not me..it's not love..it's just my pheromones..it's lust...for me and probably for her too..She must be thinking about it too..wanting to do 'it'

It can't be love anyway, she annoys me so much! she's crazy, she has no sense of fashion, who the hell wears red with purple! She wears tux on almost every special occasion like for goodness sake woman! she doesn't talk much at all so I can never tell what she's really thinking but whenever she does talk she makes me all embarrassed and she teases me too! not to mention she kisses me at every opening she gets and she has been doing something to herself in order to tone down all these pheromones that are out now, which also means keeping secrets from me..On top of it she's too pretty and way out of my league, she has so many fans who are ready to kill me anytime..maybe when someone really pretty comes along, she'll probably ditch my ugly self..I can't even begin to compete with her...we are not even on same level or of same worlds...

How can I even love someone like that...? 

"Hey..why dun we start over?"

I looked at her with surprise when she said that

"I mean, I might slowly remember things along the way..but the present me wants to know what I fell for.." She pulled an awkward smile, wow, she can smile too...wait, I mean ofc she can, its just rare.

"No need" I finally spoke up "I'll tell you what you fell for, as it is obvious, I'm an omega and I can't be sure how since I'm confused myself too but you're my fated alpha..what you feel for me is lust" I spoke bluntly.