Metamorphosis - I

***The events in this chapter are all in a distant Past***

"Honestly.. you're so..."

"I know.."

The young boy smiled at the dry tone of the response.

"Josh are you done tending to him?" A young girl in her teens with beautiful black hair and dark big black eyes approached the two boys.

"Ah, Raina... Not really, the instructor disciplined him hard.."
Josh spoke while tending to the little boy around seven to eight years whose arms were full of purple welds that appeared to have formed after being constantly hit by a whip. His back and torso were the most effected areas other than the arms.

"Why won't you just agree with the instructor kid, that way atleast you won't get hit..." The girl called Raina suggested.

" My name is Hiromitsu Akio ,not Naoyuki Akio! It's my parent's name! They won't be able to find me one day if I change my name! " The little boy went off at the two of them.

Both Josh and the girl looked at him rather gloomily considering they both knew he was abandoned at the orphanage along with that name.

" The more you act defiantly, the more you get punished by them, just act like you agree with them, you don't have to actually agree you know?" Josh suggested, though the little boy's eyes went all sparkly and filled up.

" Aa a a , he's about to cry! I can't stand crying children!" Raina commented though little Akio blinked hard and controlled those tears somehow.

"I'm not crying, you're crying!" He said and pushed the older boy who was tending him. He wore his shirt and ran off.

"Should I get the brat?" Raina asked.

"No need, he's probably gone to see his friend, his mood will improve once he's with him" Josh stopped her.

" Heh, but isn't his friend the real son of our master? That's dangerous,we were told from early on to stay away from him" Raina argued to which Josh smiled a bit.

" It's Akio, he even gets beaten up for wanting to keep the only thing he ever got from his parents, do you really think he'll care about that?" Josh asked to which Raina shrugged.

" Don't know but sooner or later this might cause something bad to happen to him, besides we're all omegas here, isn't that kid an alpha? We should stay away"
Raina suggested though she knew Josh didn't have much say in this, he  was just nice enough to tend to Akio everytime he was beaten. Josh himself was humble and nice to all.

"Come to think of it, I heard you've been assigned to a difficult customer this time?" Josh asked changing the topic.

" Ah totally, did you have any customers like that? I'm having a hard time getting this deal done, ah ah I wonder if I'll get punished for it" Raina spoke whilst biting her nails.

" What seems to be the issue?" Josh asked and Raina moved to sit next to him as if she'd been waiting long to talk about this.

"You see, there's a guy from one of my previous deals, who's obsessed with me, he keeps popping up and ruining this for me" Raina whispered.

" An admirer ?" Josh asked to which Raina nodded.

"I thought sleeping with him once would help me get rid of him but damn he's persistent" Raina sighed.

" What!!" Josh almost went loud enough that Raina had to move forward to cover his mouth tightly to stop him from doing so "Raina san, we're not allowed to sleep around" Josh whispered.