Episode 26

"Who are you?"

Eh? EHHHHHHHHHHHH 

"WAHHH IT'S ME! HOW COULD YOU EVEN ASK THAT!?"

I angrily yelled at the evil woman, is it the dress? is it? is it? I told dad wearing this would be awkward but no, he was like this is your first date and you can't go in casual clothing and now look at me! I'm being ridiculed for dressing up.

"I'm just kidding, you look really handsome" She replied with a gentle smile, I was gonna glare at her but since she thinks I'm handsome then I'll let go of it this one time. Besides this wasn't even my idea, dad was more enthusiastic about this date compared to me! I can't believe that I put so much effort into this when I have to reject her in the end. I'm starting to feel bad already, i feel nauseous too..oh that must be because of the suppressants, I ended up taking some extra since my heat is nearby. Adding that to the fact that I'm so tired, didn't expect that dad would throw me a birthday party where both of his stalkers were competing to impress me. Get it together dad!

"Well you look quite something..yourself" I hesitated, couldn't think of anything to say. I'm just glad that she didn't dress up with her usual sense of dressing. "Did you choose the dress yourself?" I asked to confirm something.

"Well initially I wanted to wear a tux but Kei burnt it and said that he would jump off a building if I wore red shirt with purple pants..so in the end he ended up deciding my dress" She replied quite casually.

Yeah, just like I thought, she couldn't have matched red with black. So the sheepish lawyer helped her huh, aren't they too close? Not that it matters to me but just until a month ago they were engaged. Isn't it awkward to have your ex decide the dress for your date?

"What is it?" She asked.

"You and Keitarou san.." My honest thoughts came out somehow, she didn't wait for me to finish.

"We were childhood friends, there is nothing between us really. He falls in love with people who show him kindness too easily so it's not like I was actually his first love, he just says that but I know he has a thing for older men and women, you can't imagine how many 50 year olds he has fallen for" She shrugged and ordered some movie tickets and pop corn at the counter.

WAIT! THAT SCARES ME EVEN MORE! OMG DAD, THAT PLAY BOY IS GONNA WRECK YOU! I should save him before it is too late! This is why I tell dad not to show kindness to everyone! he's seriously gonna be wrecked because of his own self! UGHHH NOW I'M STRESSED.

"Do you not want to watch the movie?" She asked and I broke from the train of my thoughts.

"That's not it, I was just thinking..this is bad for dad! he has fallen for a playboy" I expressed my concerns.

"Hey listen,  you can trust me on it when I say this- he won't betray your dad, all the people he tends to love simply reject him by themselves, either because they are too old to invest their life in his youth or like me they have someone else that they love" She replied and blush ran across my face hearing her confess her love so casually. "So unless your dad rejects him, he won't let him go till death, he's really persistent you know, I'm actually glad that your dad came along otherwise I would have been butchered already"

Ehh dangerous!

I walked inside with her and we had the front seats too, oddly there weren't enough people either. Perhaps the movie is underrated? Well never mind, I can't reject a movie just because it is underrated. Let's relax back and watch this, afterwards I'll talk to her.

I laid back against the chair comfortably..oh wow, nice, a romantic movie- I would've preferred horror but I guess you don't watch that stuff on a date- not that I know anything about dating.