Himari Aoi II

((The chapter is set in past around the time Aoi was 10 years old
Trigger Warning for this chapter as it contains themes that are triggering for some people, read at your own risk))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't want to live anymore Aoi..."

She flinched and moved her hands towards the boy who shivered and coiled up to a corner until she stopped trying to reach him.

"I was ready... I was ready to be an object...it's not like I didn't think this can happen...then why? why won't I stop shaking Aoi?" He trembled and huffed.

She stood there silently, it had only been a few days since he was in the hospital. She was the only one that could come visit him because Rena could only do as much. Neither Kei nor Yuki and most of all NOT Mari...nobody was allowed to see him.

"When they found out I was a pair to Ms. Mari..my mom said it was the luckiest thing that happened to her... I knew well back then that I was kept there so that when the little girl grows up...she can breed me...like a cattle...It was already decided that I'd be a object...then why? why does it matter if it's her father and not her? it's the same thing! I thought I was ready to be one... I thought I could take it! I thought...!!" He began to hiccup hard

"Haru.." She whispered "It's okay..we're both here..." She pointed to thin air

He wasn't listening, he couldn't.. "Now they want me to keep this..." He placed his hand on his stomach "I was meant to be bred..then..then why...?!" He pulled out his own hair while screaming yet holding his mouth tightly.

"Do you want us to put them to sleep too?" The ten year old girl made his eyes widen and he stopped screaming "It's okay...we can destroy everyone...if it's for Haru..we can..." She reached for his face cupping his pale cheeks and approached his trembling lips.

A harsh thrush echoed in the room, he slapped her hand harder than he thought he would for some reason. Even he was scared "GET OUT! GET OUT YOU DAMN ALPHA! ALL OF YOU ALPHAS ARE ANIMALS! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU ALL! NEVER! NEVER!" He screamed starting to throw things at her when the nurse suddenly arrived. It took them three to four people to confine him down.

"Patient is out of control again! Doctor! call doctor!" The nurse yelled.

"Yes but be careful with him or Mr. Kirihara will be angry at us! he's one of the sponsors of this hospital!" The other said while moving Aoi out of the way.

Some other doctor came in rushing with the same fear of losing an important sponsor rather than a patient.

"What's wrong, why isn't the doctor handling his case here right now?!" The other doctor said.

"He took a leave after a long night duty! we didn't expect the patient would go into a raging fit  again after this much time!" One nurse explained whilst forcefully pinning the boy's hands down for others to strap him down.

"Alright explain the situation to me!" The doctor said.

"14 years old, male, omega, sexual assault victim, marked..and..."

"And?"

"...pregnant..!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't think bad of me little Aoi, you have been visiting our house every weekend for two years now..you know I'm not like this, it was that silly omega boy who didn't take measures to protect himself" Uzawa justified himself to a silent ten year old child after the nurses called him over.