Episode 20

"I can't help you Yuki, you've brought this onto yourself" Aoi drifted her eyes away from the still figure of the girl infront of her.

"Since when have you become so merciless Aoi san" Yuki eyed her with a piercing gaze.

"I'm not merciless, I simply believe you had it coming" Aoi replied.

"Say, The boy..Natsuo, why are you so obsessed with him, does he have something to do with your past?" Yuki raised a brow.

Aoi maintained her face "Not everything is correlated, sometimes you just like the other person" Aoi didn't even flinch.

"Oh but it is, the world is too small for anything to be not related to the other" Yuki replied.

"If only you had that much confidence infront of Mari, you'd be finally able to get in her bed" Aoi smirked mockingly.

"Do you think I approach her with such perverse intentions? Mari is....special! She's different! she's.." Yuki got overworked when it came to talking about the other.

"Oh hush woman, come to terms with yourself, how long will you carry on this 'special' drama? Different..uh..yeah, she is, a psychopath with a brother complex and you are another psychopath who is in the closet" Aoi rolled her eyes.

"Say what you want Aoi but now its not just Mari that you've picked a fight with.... but also me since you tried to part me and Mari and I'm not like Mari..I am rational in my decisions" Yuki said.

"Come at me girl" Aoi said licking her lips waiting to face what the other was willing to throw at her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah I'm at the office, Let me park my car first.. Oh.. then I'll call you after I'm settled, okay okay..hmmm yeah, alright I get it, I'll call you seriously, eh..no do not worry, you will definitely get your alimony off this divorce" Keitarou sighed hard after getting off the phone. He finally parked his car and got out with an already prevailing tiresome feeling when he barely had even started working.

He stopped with a sudden chill up his spine, the cold neck full of danger pressed itself in his back. He raised his hands "I don't have any money on me.." He spoke calmly to the assaulter that held his gun to his back.

"Don't worry" A familiar voice replied "I'm not here for money either way" The person replied and Keitarou looked back at him from the corner of his eyes.

"Mr Zhuang..." Keiatarou mumbled.

"Would you be so kind as to come with me? There's someone that wants to see you" Zhuang said and directed Keitarou towards his car "Please don't refuse while I'm asking politely, otherwise you'll see I'm a very convincing man"

Keitarou considered his position, his mind started to work out all possible ways he could evade this but only came to one safe conclusion and that was to listen to this guy.

He walked first and was somewhat forced into the car before Zhuang took his phone from him and tossed it away throwing it on the floor and got in, he put the seat belt on while his eyes kept track on Zhuang's gun and he thought up multiple ways to gain possession of it.

"Why are you doing this, we don't know eachother, who are we meeting?" Keitarou was inquisitive.

"You,  you have an eye on him don't you..he's marked you know that? and he's mine.." Zhuang said and Keitarou immediately knew who he was talking about.

"You're divorced, he doesn't want you..I see no problem here.." Keitarou mumbled.

"Oh but there is, he belongs to me, petty things like marriage and divorce don't matter..I own him" Zhuang said smoothly.