Episode 41

A burning warm amber light teased Yuki's pale skin, the woman shifted uncomfortably in her sleep and took more space on the tight place, running her hand over the empty sheets with closed eyes. Suddenly she sat up with her eyes wide open finding the single bed all to herself. She hysterically looked around, the sun had barely just risen, the ward room's door was closed and Yuki was the only one inside. She got up with a sudden jerk, tripping over with a aching back but she immediately got dressed and covered her face. She rushed out, sneaking through the path she came in from whilst peeking in every room and bathroom looking for her significant other. Her heart was beating hard to the point that she felt she would vomit it out.

Where could she have gone? She couldn't think of it, she was out of breath and with shivering hands she took out her cellphone. Her first thought was to call Kei but she suddenly remembered how and where he was. A pang of sudden loneliness and darkness surrounded her...She wanted to yell for help but there wasn't anyone she could think of, taking off her heels she threw them away and started running bare feet on the road 

"Aoi...help...!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brother..."

Keitarou's numb fingers twitched and a blur of both physical and psychological awareness clouded his mind. His eyes fluttered open, as a new born child looking at the world for the first time. He looked dazed, blinking in confusion for a few seconds over who he was, where he was and what he was doing there. The innocent moment of confusion brought a little smile on his lips and gradually it disappeared as reality flashed before him. He tried to move his hands but they were confined.

"Brother..you are awake.."

His eyes followed the voice whilst trembling, he tried to open his mouth as to cry for help but no voice came out. His voice betrayed him, just as his eyes did. 

Mari plunged forward and covered his mouth with her hand, he started trembling, other than that he was completely frozen. His heart and respiratory rate increased, his pupils began to dilate, he gasped for air while moving his legs rapidly.

"Are you that afraid of me?" She mumbled moving her hand from his mouth and combed his hair back with her fingers while he reluctantly moved his head back trembling, his lips moved but no sound came out "Now you look exactly like how Haru chan did back then..you're so beautiful.." She leaned down to kiss at his lips but he moved his face right and left till she grabbed him by the jaw trying to force a kiss upon him, the urine bag attached to his lower half filled up while struggling.

"Whoa there.." Alex pulled her off him as soon as he saw all that while entering the room just for a silent secret visit because Aoi requested him to check up on Kei often while she wasn't able to, in her stead. 

Mari pretty much fell back with the strength the other pushed him with, she got up and attacked at Alex , Alex slipped back on Keitarou whilst defending himself in confusion. She sniffed him up while he was trying to move not to crush Kei under him and at the same time, keeping care that he doesn't get hit in stomach.

((Note: Pregnant omegas have a sweeter and different scent, however those without an alpha's scent on them might be seen as lone omegas and other alphas might attempt to harm them if they are in a rut which is for an alpha, an overwhelming need to breed. Often a rut is induced by an omega in heat, however it might also occur when an alpha is in state of arousal. However it's not always the case that an alpha might harm a lone pregnant omega, but only sometimes in a strong rut when they feel the need to harm and breed with that omega themselves))

"A pregnant omega..." She huffed, Alex's eyes widened hearing her tone, he immediately covered his stomach with both hands protectively

Keitarou was pretty much getting crushed underneath and silently sobbing, Mari was pulling at Alex's arms around his stomach, she even kicked at his arms and punched but he kept it tight.