Episode 88

"How could you...?"

"Natsu..."

What is this......

What have I done.....

"Don't watch..."

She rushed to stand infront of the big screen that replayed the whole scenario over and over.

It was a phone recorded video so a few things here and there were out of focus. Though, the main thing was vivid and clear...

Why was she standing infront of it when I had probably watched it a hundred times over before she'd walked through that door...?

"Why...??"

She had no answer to that question, she just frantically turned off all the buttons on the power switch board, including the lights of the room......

"Aoi.. what did I do...?"
I asked her yet again, though she gave no response.
I got up from the couch and in a sudden manner grabbed her by the shoulders, shaking her up....

"It's not your fault!!! It's not your fault-!!!!" She ended up grabbing my arms and yelling at me.

" Aoi !" I pushed her away since her grip was a bit painful

" I already took care of the body, don't worry, I'll erase this too!!! nobody will find out, nobody will know about this...!!!! tell me who gave this to you, I'll get rid of them so....?!!!???" She went frantic yet again.

" AOI!!!!!!" I raised my voice and she taken by surprise...

What have I done.....

What is she even saying...?

...that life...I took...

How am I supposed to react to all of this?

It's like my mind isn't working anymore....

It wasn't even self defense, I chased that woman out and took her life in cold blood....then why do I feel.....

..... aren't I murderer??

Then why... inside.. I'm-

"Natsu..." She whispered yet calling out to me again.

"I need time....." I mumbled.
This won't do....I have to get out of here...

"Natsu, Natsu where are you going... Natsu! Natsu?!!"

I walked to our room without thinking and she followed. I ended up opening the closet and throwing all my clothes on to the bed

"Where are you going??!! " She tried to grab my arm but I pulled it away getting myself a bag from the lower portion though it was stuck and wouldn't come out ...

I pulled desperately and fell back only to curl up at the corner of the bed...

Something within me broke down..

A realization perhaps...?

I ended up sobbing without realizing it.....she was also weeping, probably, I couldn't just look at her....

"Natsu..." She sat on her knees near me holding my face.

"I killed her....then why....." I mumbled with a putrid horror on my face.

"No no no, look at me...." She tried to occupy my attention but it was of no avail.

I couldn't brush off the horror....

"Aoi, I took a life..." I spoke yet again and she held me tightly, hugging me in

" It's not your fault-" She kept repeating " if it ever comes to light, I'll take the blame okay? You had nothing to do with this okay? I was the one who disposed the body, you know nothing okay?" She parted, cupping my face in her hands, wanting an affirmation...