Episode 31

I heard something I shouldn't have..

When I was coming back home from college in the evening, I overheard my parents talking...

So my guess was true afterall, I wasn't born out of consensual relationship..

I shouldn't have eavesdropped...but they were arguing and...this sucks

I'm nothing but a burden for dad, he probably didn't even want me...it hurts...

After the argument father left and dad sat on the couch alone and silent for an hour or so..I wonder what he was thinking at all..

But that was an hour ago too, I'm done indulging in self hatred too. I'm gonna grow up for dad, the least I can do is stop being a person that holds him back. Like gosh, I'm even a college student, I should at least have a job. I need to get back my grades together too and.....

And I need to deal with Aoi san, I've decided already. I'm not going to run away anymore. I will become more responsible so that dad can depend on me too...and Aoi san.....I will give her an honest chance this time. I'll take her words by heart and ofc if she betrays me, there's no option..I kill her and then I kill myself, yep! well that's what I've decided but...

That was an hour ago too! I'm back into self hatred after studying a little!!! AAAhhh maybe I should just give up!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well you sure look splendidly ass whooped" Alex couldn't help but hold back his laughter when Zhuang came to his door at night again.

"Won't you let me in?"  Zhuang asked.

"Mmm depends upon what you have to offer" Alex tilted his head in a chuckle.

"What do you want?" Zhuang replied abruptly.

"Heh, you didn't even think before answering, so......who broke your heart?" Alex chuckled and opened the door.

"No one, I just want to stay over for tonight because cops are still looking for me" Zhuang replied.

"What, you got no friends to crash over at?" Alex rummaged through the refrigerator.

"No, I don't" Zhuang replied closing the door behind him.

"You sure are sad, even I got friends" Alex tossed a bottle of soda at Zhuang which he caught.

Zhuang opened the can and took a sip while he watched Alex cover the windows and looked keenly over the mark on his neck that showed a little from the collar of his lab coat.

"Say, do you have a partner?" Zhuang asked.

"And why are you interested in my love life suddenly?" Alex grinned a bit.

"I was just wondering about that mark on the back of your neck" Zhuang looked away.

"I killed him" Alex replied narrowing his eyes. Zhuang was a bit shocked.

"Why?" Zhuang asked.

"Just kidding, he's in jail, I framed him for a crime he didn't commit" Alex shrugged "Apparently he cheated on me" 

"Isn't that extreme?" Zhuang raised a brow and took another sip.

"Can't be helped, I'm possessive" Alex casually sat down on the couch and drank up as well "That was years ago though, I didn't hook up with any alphas after that, betas have their own charms and they don't argue about roles much or make it an issue of ego like alphas, so I could switch roles alot"

"What about heats?" Zhuang asked with quite the interest.

"Ah..I probably didn't tell you about that..remember that serum I gave your son to calm him down? That's one of my invention, it gives you artificial experience of getting a knot and calms you down. I developed that from Aoi chan's pheromone samples, but they always give me side effects...well it didn't give your son any..I guess I'll have to take data differences of fated pairs" Alex noted it down on a to do list that was always present on the table next to the couch, having incomprehensible scribbling on it.