Episode 5

Somehow I made it home after that without any unordinary events occuring to me.

"Boyfriend she says....'' ugh, I sighed loud enough for my dad to be concerned even though he was apparently pretending to be not concerned.
He was continuously moving back and forth behind the counter looking desperate to approach me but I was also stubborn. I remained seated on a far off table while he had to tend to customers.
As usual the place was crowded with female customers and no, not for me.
Apparently my dad is somewhat of a hotshot for the girls, obviously we look nothing alike. I'm told that I get my looks from my other father.
As for Hiromitsu Akio, he is a rather tall statured man in his early thirties with dark blonde hair, light skin, grey eyes and three piercings in his right ear.
The only thing I got from him was my eye color.
I wonder how he can look so decent despite those piercings, I would probably look like a deliquent with that.
After making dad feel enough desperation, I went upstairs to my room and flopped down on my bed taking out my cell phone and turning on the internet.

'How to pretend to be a boyfriend'
I typed in and some related discussions popped up on my dash. So there are actually more stupid people like that huh.
I rolled over; kicked off my shoes while logging in from Instagram after a long time and typing in Himari Aoi in search box.

A couple of similar profiles showed up though it wasn't hard to spot her dp in that ugly hoodie.
Come to think of it, I need to wash it. Whoa what the-, this chick has alot of followers for a school idol.

What is she? like a celebrity? Come to think of it, she did have a rich background, is it really okay to do such a drama? I could literally get screwed over.

I mean if she's rich, then that fiancee is going to be super rich as well

I mean if she's rich, then that fiancee is going to be super rich as well. What if I use the situation to my advantage and mooch some money off of her?
Surely she wouldn't mind paying me a little would she?
I was grinning at my own idea when I heard impatient footsteps circling around the door of my room. What the..sheesh..he's too pitiful.

"Ugh, dad just come in, stop circling my room like you're doing witchcraft''
I said outloud and for a moment the footsteps halted and things became completely silent but soon afterwards he barged in my room almost looking like he pushed himself through.
The door literally fell off ''Dad! You know the hinges were loose! Look at what you've done ahhhhgggg''
I knew this was a bad idea, he is just messy like this.