Episode 25

"Uwahhhhh he totally saw us!!"

"Calm down Keitarou kun, it isn't that big of a deal"

"ITS THE END! THE END OF THE WORLD! AKIO SAN WE SHOULD JUST RUN AWAY NOW! I'LL PREPARE TICKETS"

Keitarou got a hard smack on the head before calming down "Sorry" Keitarou apologized.

"Let's go downstairs, we'll catch a cold in this rain, I'll talk to him" Akio replied pushing back his wet hair, his dark blonde hair slicked back and his piercings sparkled due to the water droplets hanging upon them, his shirt disheveled while flashing off his chest, his pants were sticking to his body, forming him precisely.

"What are you staring at?" Akio raised a brow at Keitarou who stared intently at Akio.

"No it's just that Akio san..I only thought it was just my imagination earlier when I was sitting on you..but now I see it..." Keitarou said with a certain gaze

"See what?" Akio questioned.

"....Akio san is kinda......big" Keitarou got smacked in the head the moment he said that "Ow..so cruel" He went teary eyed from the smack, Akio had a heavy hand anyway.

Akio sighed and put arms over Keitarou's shoulders and rested forehead against Keitarou's "You shouldn't talk about such things when I'm still confused about my feelings"

"Confused? What's there to be confused about?" Keitarou neared in close to Akio's lips "Akio san likes me..and I like Akio san too"

Akio's eyes widened a little but relaxed immediately "Why are you so confident about it though?"

"Idk.. I just thought..you do..don't you?" Keiatrou blinked.

"Well..I wouldn't kiss someone I don't like" Akio replied

"See?" Keitarou went into super cheery mode and pecked at Akio's lips.

"What's with those childish kisses anyway?" Akio pinched Keitarou's nose.

"Uwahhh, sowwy sowwy" Keitarou suddenly engulfed Akio in arms "Ah I just feel like holding Akio san and squeezing you so hard in my arms!"

"I get it, I get it! you're killing me!" Akio smiled a bit struggling out of his arms and cups his both cheeks kissing Keitarou on the lips

Zhuang frowned and closed the door to the roof top and walked back downstairs silently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Zhuang? I don't know if it sounds rude but I don't think you can make anyone love you with that kind of controlling attitude" Keitarou said trying not to be too rude

"You think I don't know already?" Zhuang replied quite peacefully "But you don't understand the lengths a desperate man will go through"

"I think I do understand very well, afterall, I desperately want Akio san to be with me and then there's someone who wouldn't let two people be happy" Keitarou replied with a sarcastic tone.

"You two, keep it until after dinner" if anything Akio hated an unruly attitude at the dinner table "Natsu, stop playing with your food and eat already"

"Also, those are my legs you're feeling under the table, Keitarou kun" Zhuang said with a twitching brow.

"Oops" Keitarou retrieved sitting up properly once again.

"Besides, have you forgotten about the video, you know that little girl will really make it exclusive don't you?" Zhuang narrowed his eyes a bit, Keitarou went silent and almost a bit horrified of the memory that suddenly came back to him

"Zhuang" Akio gave him a look, it was really insensitive on Zhuang's behalf anyway to mention something like that

"I'll just get the video back! then! then! don't you dare come between us!" Keitarou suddenly stood up yelling.

"Sit down Keitarou kun, I am sure we will get the video back and everything will be alright but right now, you both are interrupting such a good dinner" Akio glared.

"But" Zhuang intervened

"No, quiet" Akio glared and both Keitarou and Zhaung obediently began eating their food.

"Natsuro! stop playing with your food child!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiromitsu Natsuo, college student, almost going to be 20.
Yep you all heard it, in a week it'll be 29th july and I'll no longer be a teen! wahhh I'm feeling nostalgic already!

Well not that it really matters, birthdays are just like other days for me. Just me and dad and he'd bake a cake for us two..but its okay, I apologized to dad and all and we're back to normal but....

"WOULD YOU TWO STOP ALREADY I'M HERE TOO!" I finally cracked a nerve at the two new love birds who wouldn't stop exchanging glances at the dinner table.

"As a matter of fact I'm here too" The man named Zhuang appeared too, I mean he was there but I noticed him just now, he's such a quiet person that you eventually forget he's there.

"Now coming back to serious business, Keitarou kun was it? I have no intention of giving my family over to you" Mister said and I watched him looking all serious, well not that I understood what they were on about.

"You don't have a choice" Dad said smoothly "but even still you wish to force us, that is well upto you but do not expect me to comply to your wishes"

Way to go dad! sometimes you look intimidating enough too! Yay! Talk down this stubborn man, he scared me earlier too!

"I just want to have my share of living with my son" The man replied, oh wait, he talking about me right? I'm the son right? or are they talking about that sheepish lawyer? these daddy games are way off the bar of my understanding!

"He's an adult Zhuang, you can't even force him" dad replied
Well I'm still not sure who they fighting over so I'll just stare at my pudding, it's a sexy pudding.

"Mr. Zhuang? I don't know if it sounds rude but I don't think you can make anyone love you with that kind of controlling attitude"
The lawyer interrupted, he sure is a lawyer, he can argue damn.

Well forget all that, thinking about birthdays, when is the birthday of that mighty queen? If I'm not wrong, she's an year older. I think I've heard girls at college talk about her zodiac being Leo or something. Which sort of means we can't survive this relationship. Two Leos are just gonna kill eachother in the end, well considering how she is I might as well kill her.

Oh they seem to be arguing again, ah must feel good to be able to argue, they don't have any crazy women in their lives. I shook my head playing with the pudding. Well..come to think of it, our date is a day after my birthday. Its going to be my first date...ahh why am I feeling embarrassed about it now, I agreed to it! besides I'm an adult already, dating should be fine, its not like we're doing anything beyond that are we?

Which reminds me, Aoi..she's an alpha isn't she? in bed...who would..aaa I can't think about stuff like that! they say with alphas..it feels good being an omega..Stop! I can't!

I can't! not with her! I should properly apologize to her on our date and reject her. I should tell her the truth!

.. she and I we can't be together....

I must wait....

Afterall....

Wait... for the little girl back then....

I promised her....

I'll wait for her to find me...

My fated pair....

How long till I meet her again?

Oh..dad is looking at me for some reason..is he mad?

"Natsuro! stop playing with your food child!"

"Wahhhhhh Yes sir!!"