26🥀

Excuse any mistakes 📌

Jada

We sat here all night Bishop came in and took auntie Karen as I sat here just watching her closely. Aunt Dorinda came in quietly as she didn't say a word. 20 minutes went by before she spoke to me.

"What's the news?"

"The doctors haven't been in here yet."

"Oh, ok."

"Yea."

"The baby?"

"One died, I'm sorry."

"One?"

"We were suppose to have twins."

"Those would've been the first twins in the family."

I felt even worser once she said that. Deep down I knew it was all of my fault, I felt like a complete ass. I don't deserve her, she doesn't need me in her life if I keep hurting her. I got up walking out as aunt Dorinda came behind me. I quickly wiped my eyes not once looking at her.

"What's wrong Baby?"

"It's my fault?"

"No it's not."

"Yes it is." I moved away from her. Still blaming myself

"No it's not jada listen, sweetie it's not your fault. It's not Taps fault, it's nobody's fault ok. She needs you right now and if you leave her then that would be your fault." The beepers went off as doctors rushed to her room before we could get back in they closed the door on us.

Aunt Dorinda grabbed my hand as she started to pray. This anointed lady prayed hard had me crying, aunt Karen and bishop rushed too our side as bishop took over the prayer. The doctor came out, looking at us.

"Is there a Karen in here?"

"Yes."  The doctor whispered in here ear as tears fell down her face.

"No!" I snatched away from Aunt Dorinda going out the door. I couldn't take it, I couldn't bare it. I sat in my car as I punch the steering wheel over and over until I broke down fully. This couldn't be, it couldn't. Why would god take her from me, why?....

Karen

"My baby." I went to her side as she looked so peaceful.

"Tyanna, I love you. I always have, thank you for teaching me how to love. My beautiful angel, you've changed me into a better woman and I'm forever grateful for you." She held my hand rubbing the back of it.

"I love you too aunt Karen, did I lose my kids?"

"Just one baby, but it's ok. Hey it's ok, let us be grateful for the one we have left."

"But ain't Karen—."

"Shhh.. baby don't think about that right now. Lay here and rest."

"Could you get in with me and hold me like you did when I was younger."

"Now if this bed breaks I'm not paying for it."

"It's ok we'll get bishop to pay, he got money money."

"Girl." I laughed as she laughed a little before I knew it both of us was out just like that.  Couldn't tell you how long but when I failed back up it was dark and Dorinda along with Jdrew stood over me.

"It's night time and we out there trying to figure why you ain't make it out yet the whole time you in here sleep. In this bed with her like she a baby."

"She is a baby, my baby." Bishop walked round and placed a kiss on Tyanna's cheek before coming over to my side helping me out the bed.

"Karen I'll stay here tonight you go with bishop, I'll call you if something goes wrong."

"Ok, I love you Doe Doe."

"I love you too My Karebaear." I hugged her tightly as she rubbed my back rocking side to side.

"You better gone head on before I change my mind."

"Ok ok." We walked out as I seen Jada still here in the parking lot.

"John could you wait for me, I'm going to speak to Tyanna's friend."

"Yea, of course." He walked to his car as I went and knocked on her window.

"Jada?"

"Jada!?"

"Oh uh, Aunt Karen. I'm sorry I just could help but leave. My heart is completely shattered, I lose the love of my life and it hurts. It really really hurts. She meant more to me than anything in this whole world, the best thing to happened to me. She was light in a dark place and now with her gone I have no light, no sunshine. I want her back, I want to propose, I want to marry her. No it's not right, I know that, she knew that. But Damnit I loved her with all my heart and she loved me. We were about to have kids together our whole life was already planned. I just don't want to start over, I can't complete my life without her. She was my life support, the only thing holding me together."

"Jada—."

"Aunt Karen with all do respect, I just want to be alone."

"But Jada, she's ok. The baby. They're ok."

"I need my sp— say what now?"

"She's ok."

"So you telling me she's alright? Why were you crying."

"Those were happy tears, and thanking the Heavenly Father for keeping her in the land of the living."

"I—, oh wow. Is she awake, can I go see her?" She was overly excited, just the happiest that came to her made me smile.

"She was sleep when I left but she might be woke now, Dorinda's in there."

"Ok, good. I'll stay with her. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." She kissed my cheek grabbing her bags out her car and jogging back in the hospital. I got in the car with bishop as he just looked at me and licked his lips.

"What sir?"

"Oh nothing, I'm just admiring."

"Oh ok. Wanna stay for a movie?"

"Yea, if you want me to?"

"Always. We could watch uhh coming to America."

"Sure, anything you want to do."

"Alright." He drove to my house as we got out and went in. I went upstairs to change as he stayed downstairs to do the same.

I was trying to get out my dress and my zipper got stuck. Just great, freaking dandy. I grabbed a hanger seeing if I could get it down like that but it didn't work.

"Jdrew? John Dreeewww, where are yo—." He walked in with just some sleeping shorts. This man bout to have me sinning. Him and these godly muscles, ouu chile I love a man a god who's built; yes lord.

"I see you're stuck, let me help you." He got behind me and body hit a light shiver. I could feel his breath against my next making the hairs stand up. He unzipped the dress letting it fall against the floor, he turned me around as we looked at each other.

A few moments into our staring contest his lips crashed into mines. My arms wrapped around his neck as he picked me up and carried me to my beds

"Wait John."

"What's wrong baby."

"I can't do this. Not before marriage."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too, look I'll meet you downstairs ok."

"But Karen that doesn't have to stop us from
Kissing."

"I know, but kissing leads to things we're suppose to do when we're married."

"Well let's change that then....."