83🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Karen

I woke up to being in Drew arms as he carried me into our rental house in the Bahamas. I don't see how he carrying me right now but he handling me pretty good.

"Hey sleepy head."

"Hey honey."

"How was your nap?"

"It was lovely, although you didn't have to carry me in here, you know that right?"

"I know but I wanted to."

"Well thank you my love."

"Anything for you Karen, do you like it."

I took a good look, it was beautiful. Drew know exactly what cards to pull to get on my easy side and this is one of them.

"It's beautiful baby, thank you so much."

"You could thank me by getting undress, changing into a swimsuit of my choice and meeting me in the hot tub put back. Say date, my lady?"

"Date."

"Ok, cause there's a white bikini on the—.

"Hold on hold up, suga do you now see any of this? Like do I look skinny to you, there's no way I'm gonna be able to fit in a bikini. Look at my body shape, I already be over doing it with the lingerie."

"Baby, you are beautiful, you light my fire every time. Get out of your head Karen, come here." He took me upstairs as we stood in the mirror.

"Do you mind?"

"Go ahead."

"Let's start with ya face. Your eyes are captivating, beautiful and easy to get lost in. Your smile, oh my goodness. How y'all females say it, let's get into it. Your smile Karen could light up the darkest ally, blind the devil and match up with the sun. Now let's talk bout the body, the body that carried my little girl, the body thats carrying my little boy hopefully. The body that caters my every need. This body gets me excited like I'm seeing it for the first time all over again. Karen I love you and your beautiful body. Now come here and let me show you just how much I love this big beautiful body of yours. Meet me at the hot top in, I'm not gone say it no more. Sexy self!" I went to change, putting my hair in a high ponytail.

Not to bad Karen, you do look fine.

"My My My." Roses all in the water and his fine self sitting there with wine glasses in his hand.

"You still get me hot and and bothered without even trying. I love you so much."

"I love you more daddy."

"Ouu come here girl before you start something..."

Tyanna

The kids went with Dorinda and Aidden had me out here to the beach, he didn't tell me why.

"Let me do this the correct way." He turned around grabbing my hands

"Aidden you're fine I promise."

"You deserve a proper proposal." Time he got on one knee I see Jada coming towards me with flowers.

"Tyanna my queen these are for you."

"Jada, what you're doing here?"

"I got a notification that you were here and decided I'd come so we could have a conversation. Oh Aidden, I didn't see you there."

"Yea I bet so, if you excuse me I have to finish proposing."

"That's what I came to stop."

"No, you're not. Babe my answer is yes regardless of what you're about to say, I love you." I didn't want Jada to interfere, I was finally happy she will not ruin that even if I have to fight her again.

"Baby, I know. I love you as well." He placed the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly.

"If you gone propose  to her boy, you gotta do it like this. Tyanna look, I've did you wrong, I broke your heart made you cry our daughter. I've been on a journey to change, to fix myself so I can come back be a great wife a great parent to kalani. My love for you is so great, it will never end and I know deep down you still love me too. Look, I got ya name tatted along with Kalani. I'm what you need, I know you and your body inside and out. Don't you miss the way I made love to you, how I licked every part of your body taking my time with you. Look me in my eyes, don't that feel nice. It's there it's written and I can read it, you're not over me, you're forcing yourself to be. Look I'm improving just to live my life with you. What I did wit Mrs. Sheard, I deeply apologize I will indeed apologize to her soon just love me and allow me to be in kalani's life?"

"Oh Jada."

"Tyanna, I've changed. I'll never treat you that way every again, I promise you baby."

"No, I will not. Go Jada, you will not destroy my happiness anymore....."