36🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Tyanna

"But mama."

"No mama nothing, you over doing this. I don't know if your hormones are acting up or what."

"Yea Tyanna, if she did feel a certain why would she still be with you?"

"Because Jada doesn't like to argue she rather sweep shit under the rug and act like it never happened. Another reason is because I'm pregnant, I feel that if I wasn't pregnant the argument would've been blew up and we wouldn't even know each other at this point."

"But Tyanna understand y'all never talked about the situation."

"Oh yes we did, she basically just disregarded me and blamed Michael. Though she holds it against me that I didn't push away."

"And how do you know she holds that against you. Did she say it?"

"No.. but pops I feel it. Sometimes she becomes distant with me."

"Babygirl don't jump to conclusions until you fully talk about things. Go up to your room and call her, y'all can talk about it while we're gone."

"Ok thanks mama, pops."

"Anything for you." She kissed my cheek holding on to my hand.

"It's time for you to be mature, you can't run out every time when things get tough or when you assume feelings about a certain situation. Talk to her before you lose her."

"Yes ma'am." I went to my room calling her.

"Hello?"

"Yes Tyanna."

"Can you come over here. I wanna talk to you please."

"Yea sure thing, I'll be there in 5 minutes." I waited as mama and pops left leaving me alone to actually think about things clearly.

"Tyanna?"

"I'm up here." She came where I was and slid over making room for her."

"Jada I'm sorry."

"Tyanna I apologize." Our words over lapped and we just smiled

"Look honestly I have been feeling a type of way. I just can't get that out of my head and I know you didn't kiss him intentionally but still tap to me you didn't pull away quick enough."

"I know Jada and I'm sorry, really. It had caught me off guard and I didn't realize it. Yes I should've pulled away faster than what I did, I know that now and I'm truly truly sorry."

"I know mamas. I'm sorry that though I haven't told you but I was indeed holding that over on you."

"It's ok, I'm sorry." She kissed me pulling away to look in my eyes.

"I'm glad we finally discuss this I didn't like the tension it held between you and me."

"I know baby, I love you so much."

"I love you too beautiful. Give me another kiss." I kissed her and it immediately turned into a make out session that led to other things.

"Uhh baby."

"You like that."

"Yes daddy"

"Hold on Jada wait, somebody's outside."

"No there not, stop playing and come get on this."

"Jada no for real." I got up looking out the window seeing mama and pops get out the front seat just to get in the back.

"Ouuu they finna be grown."

"Just like we trynna be, like we should be. Come on back here baby." She kissed me pulling me back into her so she could have her way with me.

"Mhhh fine, just remember there's a baby on board."

"I'll never forget it. Keep messing round  with me it'll be bout two on em in you."

"You bet not Jada I'm not playing."

"Alright I won't not this time."

"Not ever..." we laughed falling back in bed continuing what we started hours minutes before.

Dorinda Grace

So I called Karen and didn't get a answer, called bishop and didn't get an answer, Jada not Tyanna answered. So here's me and the sisters going over to Karen's house like the swat team.

BAM we pull up and what do we see the G wagon jussa rocking. And as we know the saying goes if the truck start rocking don't come knocking but who. I'm gone go right on up to it.

"Twinkie why is you closing your eyes."

"Leave me alone Dorinda."

"How you gone see to walk though? Make it make sense nie." We laughed and so did she.

"Come on." Jacky and I went on either side getting ready to open the door.

"On me, 1 2 3." We opened the door as Karen was on her top toes riding in the back of this mans G wagon

"Ahh." It was bishop for me looking like he done  seen a ghost.

"Mhhh... Y'all need something?" This child did not stop and poor Drew was trying his hardest to hold in every moan and groan.

"Hamercy."

"Now close your eyes Twinkie."

"Karen damn stop." He tried pushing Karen up off him but she wasn't moving.

"He done cussed." Twinkie shook her head throwing her hands up which caused all of us to laugh.

"Dang Karen he got you that dickmatized."

"Yes and y'all surely are interrupting."

"Karen please, ease up."

"Karen hold on how you do that, I might need to try that on Greg."

"DORINDA GRACE!" Jacky and Twinkie popped me in the back of my head

"What!? I'm just trynna make my man moan and groan like Karen is that such a crime."

"Come on let's go right now." Jacky grabbed me picking me up and Twinkie held my legs, carrying me to the car.

"You gone teach me Karen?"

"Yea I got you."

"AHH KAREN." And BAM just like that she had him locked in for life.

"Hey y'all forgot to close the doors back!"

"Close em ya self!..."

"Get off my property, neow."

"Dorinda get your sister up off me man I can't take it."

"Sorry, Drew the girls and I going on back home. Y'all have a nice night." They put me in the car as me and Karen waved at each other.

"We will, y'all drive safe."

"And will, it'll be bout morning cause Twinkie drivin." She cut her eyes at me pulling her seat all the way up to the steering will. Y'all she couldn't even see over it, hamercy it's gone be a long ride.

"Keep playing all y'all gone stay right in her driveway and we won't move nowhere now complain bout my driving again."

"Ouu yes ma'am..." we laughed as she finally cranked up and pulled off.