93🥀

Excuse any mistakes ✨

Dorinda

Y'all it's gone be a cold day in hell, Karen called me cause she sensed something off about Drew. He's been acting suspicious always gone in the middle of the night and it's been happening for the past couple of weeks now. Karen's getting closer to her due date, and baby her stomach is ready to pop. She needs her husband but he wanna be a midnight rider, so here I come bringing my happy tail self right in over.

"Oh Greg, don't be tearing up nothing in this house."

"The only thing in this house I want to be tearing up is your fine self. Give me some love before you leave girl." Greg knew exactly what he was doing trying to get me to stay here, but it ain't working. No not this time.

I went of and kissed him and pulling away, he started to look at me as if I was crazy.

"What? What's the matta?"

"Giving me a kiss like that."

"Greg I'll give you all this kisses in the world when I get back."

"You better, tell the big baby I said hello."

"You talm bout Karen?"

"Of course, shole not the rest of your sisters."

"Alright see, you not gone talk bout them."

"I'm not, I'm just saying."

"Mhm, bye Greg."

"Bye baby, I love you and be safe." He kissed me as I stepped out the door. I hope Karen dressed cause I'm coming regardless she clothed or not .

I got there maybe ten minutes later, you could hear Karen on the outside breaking stuff.

"Drew stop fucking lying to me!"

"Karen I'm not! Thank god Dorinda you're here."

"What's wrong?"

" dude had a used condom in his suitcase!"

"Say what now?"

"Dorinda, I can explain."

"Drew you better do something cause the next thing I throw gone take your ass out." Karen meant ever word, angered filled her eyes along with tears. Something else is clearly going on here.

"Woah Karen let him explain."

"Ain't shit to explain Dorinda, on top of the condom we got weird text messages coming through on his phone. Talm bout some I miss you, when you coming back to see me. Then he sneaks out in the middle of the night. I swear if it was me Drew would have me up and all the way out this house, I mean that."

"Karen there just some guys—-."

"I'm not the one to play with ain't no man finna miss you! There ain't no guy you finna go see. Try again Drew, who you think I am, boo-boo the fool?" She launched something else missing his head by a inch, and I mean a INCH.

"Drew?"

"Dorinda I met her at a bar—."

"OUT!"

"Karen wait let him finish."

"I want him out. Drew how could you do this to me."

"Karen I never meant to hurt you."

"Ok babyface." I mumbled.

"That part." Karen said in agreement

"I'm sorry."

"What all did you do?"

"We made out that's all, I went back to my room."

"And the condom."

"It is mines but it's old, it's from the last time me and Karen did something."

"Drew I told you I didn't want you to be the reason she cried." Drew gave me that look of guilt. He did something else, there's more going on.

"I ask you every time you come home, is there something you want to tell me. You always say no but today you said it differently and that's what sparked my suspicion. So what you call me crazy for thinking the way I did, but once again Ian stupid and I know you. It wasn't a lie that you didn't want to tell me, it was a lie that you didn't have something to tell me because you did."

"Karen baby I love you."

"I know, but I need you at the other in of the hall for a good minute."

"I can't sleep with you and the baby?"

"You heard her partner, the other end of the hall buster."

"Karen, what if the baby needs me? Go in labor?"

"I'll call you."

"Karen."

"You never explained about you going missing in the midnight hour?"

"General board meetings—." Karen got em this time when threw her shoe at him dead in the face.

"Lie to me again!"

"Karen, I can't explain it."

"You can't huh, oh I got something for that—."

"KAREN!" I had to stop her cause Lawd if she threw this shoe with the power behind it she's gonna knock his ass out.

"Karen, I might have another child!"  She froze as tears poured down her face

"Karen are you ok?"

"No, I'm not on Dorinda, this man just—UHHH! I think I understand Tyanna now." Karen waddled up the stairs, steady wiping away her tears, my poor baby.

"Drew, you gotta fix this."

"I know Dorinda, it just was a moment of weakness. I hate seeing her cry and I hate it more that I caused it."

"Yea, just get this mess together. Cause I told you I refuse to have Karen hurt."

"Yea I know."

Drew

It was Sunday and Karen still was a little upset bout what took place. Water would still flood her eyes from time to time. The pain that I caused her was too much and it was honestly hurting me.

"Honey?"

"Go away."

"Baby, remember we never go to bed angry. Let's talk, I'm gonna open the door now, please have all items away. I don't wanna get hit anymore."

I opened the door, she had tissue all over the bed, the Bible in her hand.

"Karen?"

"I forgive you."

"I'm sorry— say huh?"

"I forgive you."

"You done did something? You're plotting?"

"No, just don't ever lie to me again. Cause next time, I won't be so pleasant."

"Look, I want you to come with me from now on. Please. And if this is my child don't hold nothing against it."

"I won't, you know I wouldn't."

"Drew, Karen the congregation is awaiting you two."

"Alright."

We went out and instead of her sitting beside me she let Tyanna take her seat. The whole time I was giving my sermon I kept staring at her, she was so beautiful but you could see the hurt in her eyes.

What have I done.