111🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Jada

I was home sitting at the table with Tyanna, I had called her mom over here as well to discuss what just took place.

"Tyanna, you killed my mom! You— You killed her!"

"Jada baby, she tried to kill you, kill me. I mean what you want em to do."

"Jada she's right, mama won't gone stop til you were dead. Technically Tyanna did you a favor."

"A favor!? She killed someone. She's done more damaged than good. Michael our mama is gone! Do you not care?"

"No jada I don't. I don't care about Katherine. I've watched Katherine abuse you, she abused me. I watch her torture you I've done seen too much, I went through too much. So no I don't care about mama being gone. She just gassed your freaking wife tried to take her out because she wouldn't leave you does that not click in your head!"

The door opened and her mom walked in. "Jada, Tyanna what's wrong."

"Karen why are you here?" I looked shocked trynna figure out when did she start calling her Karen.

"Tyanna that's your mother."

"No she's my aunt." Mama k just looked so sad and defeated almost.

"Tyanna! Enough, now I don't know what you two had going on but make up and do it now. This is your mama, she loves you, stop acting like that."

"Jada mind your business." She snapped at me.

"I wish you would've minded your business before you hauled off and killed my mama."

"The fucking lady tried to gas me! What the hell!"

"Tyanna you didn't.."

"Yes Karen I did and I'm glad, I'm glad I did it. Now Jada if you wanted her to continue to torment and torture you well honey I can do that for you, come here?"

She got up about to come at me but her mama grabbed her. "Tyanna I don't know you, this isn't you hun. Where's my babygirl?" Mama k looked into her eyes trying so hard to find Tyanna.

"Karen— Mama, she tried to kill me. She tried to hurt jada, Michael just said they both use to get abused by her. I'm sorry but I did, it's so much anger and hurt with in me mama. What you said as well hurt me, mama too many times I've let people get away with hurting me. I let Jada get away, I let Aidden get away, I let my own mama get away, I let Jada's mama get away; But I guess I'm the bad guy. That's fine's you know what call the police, do whatever y'all do. Matter a fact I'll call em."

"No! No no." Karen stopped her and hugged her.

"Listen to me, I love you. I'm not mad with you and I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I'm sorry for not understanding where you was coming from or trying to hear you out. I just care about your protection so much, I have to know that you're coming home to me and in one piece Tyanna. I need you, my heart wouldn't make it without you. You my baby and if you wouldn't have killed her mama, I would've."

I just look at her when she said it. Was my mama really that bad am I in denial, conflicted by how's she treated me, abused me, and hurt me; That I can't see that Tyanna saved me and Michael both.

"Jada there's a lot of stuff you didn't know bout mama, how she raised us. What she made us do, there's a lot of hurt and trauma that we've never healed from, discussed or even broke free from. Tyanna set us free jada, and honestly I couldn't be happier."

"Well enlighten me on what it is that gives Tyanna so much justice to do what she did?"

"Jada remember you had woke up in the hospital with stitches on your... she and daddy made me go in there and try to cut it but I couldn't go through with it so daddy took and cut you, the reason why it wasn't deeper was because I pushed him off. Jada them folks let our cousin molest the both of us side by side. Don't dare justify Katherine like she was a good parent once again Tyanna thank you. We couldn't call the police because they wouldn't believe us and you know this."

I stood and really couldn't say anything.

"Tyanna, babygirl." She just stood silently as everything sunk in her head. Her body went limp and she hit the ground.

Karen rushed to her side. "Tyanna honey."

Karen

"Hey hey hey. Look at me, come on baby." Her body was hot, she was breathing but her eyes couldn't stay open.

It happened again. Her anger burnt her clean out. "I'll help you take her upstairs."

Michael came and grabbed her legs as we carried upstairs. "Mrs. Sheard, your daughter is amazing. Really, you've raised her well."

"Thank you." I looked at her as she was appearing to be sleep.

How could I ever think of her as a disappointment, she's everything I could ask for in a daughter. "I'm sorry Tyanna, I love you. You're my heart honey. You've never disappointed me, I'm only forever proud of you babygirl. You're whole I've should've been years before. You're so strong, brave, loving, caring, compassionate. You love with no regrets and live your life with little to no second thoughts. Babygirl, I hope you can forgive me. I just need you know it's because of you that I'm the mother that I am today. You taught me that, you taught me along of things especially within myself. You bring the best out of me Tyanna and I'm forever grateful for you."

I kissed her forehead holding her close to me as I was in bed with her. "My sweet baby."

I ran my hands through her hair as I felt her hand grab mines. "Mama?"

"Yea babygirl?" Her eyes looked into mines as she smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you more. Believe it." Her eyes closed again as Jada walked in the room with Michael.

"She ok?"

"Yea she's ok."

"I love you Tap and I thank you for all of everything."

Jada grabbed her hand and kissed it "she's so beautiful, I couldn't be more grateful."

Tyanna smiled as Jada leaned down to kiss her. "Don't play sleep now." She laughed as she sat up looking at all of us.

"It's finally over.."

"Yea, all thanks to you. We can go forth without looking over our shoulders anymore."

"I can finally rest know that my thing won't get chopped off."

Tyanna eyes darted her way. "Stick it into another female and see that it'll be served with your grits the next morning."

"Damn." Michael to himself as I just chuckled, though I knew she was so serious.

"Listen I told you she was mean."

Finally we could be together as one big family. No more secrets, no more lies, no more people coming after us.

We were at peace and I'll forever thank god for it....

That's a wrap folks, thanks for coming along this crazy ride.✨🤍