9🥀

Excuse any mistakes 🧞‍♀️

Jada

Tyanna cried all the way back home, I don't know if she was disappointed, hurt, scared, mad, or just all the above.

I drove up seeing her aunts home, y'all when I tell you I put the bih in reverse. I put it in reverse and got the hell out of there. From what Tap told me they was suppose to be back til Friday.

"You mind staying with me a couple of hours Tyanna?"

She slowly nodded her head as I went to my house. I parked getting out going over to her side and carrying her in the house.

"Hey Ja— hey what's wrong with you prettygirl? Why the tears huh?" Mike asked her as he wiped one away.

"Mike Uh to some it up, you're gonna be an uncle."

"Hey congratulati— ooh. I'll be up to talk to y'all later ok."I just nodded

"Yea." I carried her upstairs laying her down.

"Jada."

"Yea."

"I'm scared."

"I know, come here." I pulled her into me and rubbed her back as she cried some more.

"Listen if anything goes wrong over there you can come stay with me, I'm gonna be here Tyanna regardless. You my baby, I'm not gonna let you do this alone. I know you blame me—

"I don't blame you, it takes two to tango. I don't regret it but I- the timing ya know."

"Yea, I know." I kissed her cheek as she turned to kiss me.

"You really love me?"

"Of course."

"Show me."

"That's how we got in this situation."

"What's done is done."

"Before y'all tango again, can I speak to y'all." Mike came in bearing food.

"Yea sure."

"So Tyanna."

"Uh huh."

"Did you Jada always had a crush on you?"

"Mike quit telling my business."

"Well you did. Everyday you'd come home talking about her, how pretty she is, how smart she is. Right down to how fat her ass looked, I mean Tyanna, Jada was obsessed with you." She just smiled and continued to stuff her face.

Her phone flashed and I read the message.

Momma Karen 💜: I just got a call saying you weren't at school today. Wherever you are I need you to come home now, there's something I need to discuss with you.

"Tap, your aunt wants you home. She said she needs to talk to you."

"Oh boy, ok."

"You want me to take you home?"

"No I'll walk, it'll give me some time to think about how I'm gonna tell her."

"You sure Tyanna, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I'll be ok, I'll call you after I'm done with her." She gave me a kiss to the cheek smiling.

"Wait if she asks what you gone say?"

"The truth."

"But if she asks how?"

"I'll tell her that I'm the new Mary I guess." I just shook my head at her

"I love you Tap."

"I love you too jada wada." She winked at me before going downstairs and leaving. I heard the door close as mike just looked at me.

"What?"

"I'm not to sure about this."

"What you mean? I hope you don't think she slept with somebody else cause I most definitely guarantee she didn't."

"Oh ok just making sure, you remember how your ex was."

"That hoe. Come on, I wanna get some stuff Tyanna might be staying with us."

"Ok, it'll be good to have some other company beside yo aggressive ass."

"Oh hush and let's go."

Tyanna

I walked in the house to see aunt Karen waiting patiently. She always was a patient person, I liked that.

"Hey, you're back." I kissed her cheek as she kissed mines.

"Yea."

"How was it? You look good, just sound a little hoarse but you look good."

"Thank you and I know I caught a cold from Dorinda sick self."

"Oh boy."

"You know how she loves to forget her night quill, luckily for me I always keep some."

"Yes ma'am."

"So where you been?"

"I went to the doctors this morning. I haven't been feeling to good lately."

"Oh really?"

"Yea."

"So what he say?"

"She said I had Uh Uh Uh stomach virus."

"You got a Uh Uh Uh stomach virus? I never heard of that is it new?"

"Oh yea real new."

"You know I've been having a dream about fishes."

"Oh you want some? I can cook you some." Her eyebrows went together, here comes ya home girl Quin Quin.

"Tyanna I'm not finna play with you."

"Ok ok, see last month when you sent me to Jada house to get something done here me and here got to talking and long story short I'm pregnant, not by a guy but by her. Aunt Karen she was born with a pole and a fully functional one too. I know I know I know what was I thinking, do I not fear god or the Bible. I do and I believe everything you preach and taught me. You don't have to be disappointed because I'm already that, you're mad you're upset I can see it, quintella, Karen. Don't snap my neck in two, I'm sorry I know there's no turning back I know I have to raise it I'm just truthfully scared and I know you're gonna say don't do the crime if you scared of the time. I mean I just went left, I know you're not proud of me. You probably wanna kick me out, it's ok I'd kick me out too. I just, I'm sorry." I held my hands up just in case she was gonna hit me.

She just looked at me, not blinking, not looking away but staring as if she was searching my soul. It was creeping me out to the max.

"Come here."

"Say what?"

"Come here Tap."

"Uh Uh."

"Girl you don't bring your narrow tail here." I went to her and she hugged me.

"Call your friend over, I want to talk to her."

"Ok."

"Tyanna, if you think I'm mad. I'm not, I may not understand but I'll never be mad or disappointed in you. I love you."

"I love you too."

I went upstairs laying down, taking everything in. I was gonna be somebody's mommy I vowed not to be anything like my mother but more of aunt Karen. I admired my aunt Karen in every way, for everything she did even if it was wrong. She was my inspiration, someone I looked up to, I never had a real mom but she's been my mom and more. Oh man my aunt Karen was a special person with a special heart, there's no other like her and never will be.