84🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Certified Lover Bishop

"Come here sit beside me my queen." I held my hand out as she grabbed my hand guiding her through the water beside me. I planted a kiss on her nose before saying what I needed to say.

"My beautiful wife, I would like to say thank you for choosing me as your husband. Thank you for being my prime rib, my prayer warrior, my best friend. Thank you for sticking by and fighting for me when I did t have the strength to fight anymore. Thank you for shedding your tears as I shedded mines, for catching me when I almost fell so many times. Thank you for loving me when at moments I couldn't love myself. Thank you for pure ecstasy every time I'm with you. Thank you for being you, being supportive, for listening, for guiding me and understanding when I'm wrong or right. I am in love with you, I thank god for you every day. I feel so honored to say that I'm the only bishop with the finest wife. You've sang your way to into my mind, body, and soul."

"Drew—."

"Can you sing to me? I love your voice, I love looking into your eyes when you sing. There's a story, a testimony, the passion in your eyes. I believe that you could make the angels cry, your voice is just that powerful. I always watch you in admiration, Astonishment. The way you come up these crazy runs and riffs, that time you whistled your way through a run, my god baby you're amazing. Just please sing for me?"

She was red, blushing had as ever. See you always have to treat them like the first day you met them, that's how you keep it lasting. My queen is the most beautiful young lady I ever laid eyes on, I gotta let her know that everyday. I get the honor to have her to smile, to laugh, make her blush, make her shy and I'm
So blessed for it.

"Anything in particular?"

"Something out of your comfort zone, if you don't mind?"

"Not at all sugar. A B C D E F G—."

"Now Valencia my love..." we just looked at each other and started laughing.

"Just making sure.. I'm gone put it out there, lay it on the line and even if it breaks my heart, I'm giving it a try. Not waiting on tomorrow, confessing it today; so baby here it goes, I'm out of time it's do or die. I wanna be you baby, won't you be my man. I wanna be your soldier when you're too weak to stand, and I wanna be your baby, be the end of your day. Forever in your life, forever by your side, forever I'll stand."

There was so much love in her eyes and most definitely in mines. "You're already my baby, everything that I could ask for and more. You're perfect, you know that?" I moved hair out her face bringing myself a inch from her lips.

She shook her head no looking down in a timid manner. "Eyes on me baby."

"Daddy, stop."

"Stop what beautiful."

"Talking to me I'm that tone."

"Why?"

"Baby..."

"Mhhh, come on let's get you in my favorite position, I'm trying to take you somewhere."

I got her in the room helping her on the bed as I got in with her and began to make out with her passionately. I ran my hands all over her body the way that I knew she liked me to. I hiked her leg on my hip as she took it on her own to wrap her legs around me.

I moved to her neck as her hand slid up and down my back. "Baby?"

"Yes baby?"

" I love you."

" I love you more babygirl."

"No Drew, you don't."

"Why would you think that?"