91🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Tyanna

Jada and I have been taking things slow, we're building our friendship back up first before our relationship and so far that has been going well. She's been listening more, valuing my opinion, and coming clean whenever and to whatever she did that was wrong.

Yea she acted like a asshole, but I do know if you strongly want something to work you'll change and she's been doing just that. She decided to have me go to counseling with her today so ima get ready for that and pray that it goes well.

"Auntie Jacky, you know where everything is at just text me if you need something."

"Hold on little girl where you going?"

"Out with a old friend."

"Stop lying to me right now."

"But auntie Jacky."

"You know you can't play me like that now, go ahead and spit it out. You know I hold all the secrets, I gotcha."

"Well for one, Aidden didn't die in the plane crash, he never boarded the plane due to me and him having sex that night, which carried into the early morning hours. He was only with me because of you all the Clark sisters."

"That's exactly why Dorinda and I didn't know him."

"Yea."

"So who's the old friend?"

"Jada."

"So what up with that?"

"Auntie Jacky, I still love her always. We're trynna work things out and so far it's been going great. Today She wants me join one of her counseling sessions."

"Ok, that's good. You know after all you and jada been through, I love to see that you find it in your heart to forgive. Tyanna we've raised you well."

"Yea, but I should've been called it done with her and that lil part makes me feel stupid. I love her so much to over look the wrongs that she's done to me, doesn't that seem crazy."

"No, I felt that way one time before. I understand and so does Dorinda, that's why we shielded Karen because we knew how it was out here and it's not easy. I'm just glad she found her soulmate in one shot. Though I have a small request."

"Which is?"

Stop letting these folks empty they can in you, let this be the last child you have."

"Yes ma'am."

"One more thing."

"That is?"

"Jada always loved you as well, no matter what, that Karen situation child I don't know. Though after she sat with me and we had a conversation she realized what it was she had she lost it, but I can promise you she loves you. I do wonder how you're gonna tell Karen and Drew?"

"That, I have no idea of auntie."

"You know Karen might pounce on you."

"And both of our bellies gone bounce us back."

"Chile you're crazy, what are you having?"

"It's a boy."

"You and Karen in kahoots or something cause she's having a boy as well."

"Oh wow."

"Ain't no way y'all are that close."

"I am her daughter."

"That don't me gone get pregnant at the same time with the same gender."

"Correction, I'm a little farther along than her."