40🥀

yea it might be trash so bare with me. Excuse any mistakes  

Tyanna

This girl was really out here dreaming bout my mom, that's damn near sickening. What's wrong with her, like really.

"Tyanna?"

"Yea mama." She opened up my door bringing some snacks.

"What's wrong babygirl?"

"Am I pretty?"

"Pretty should be a understatement, you're beautiful. Why are you asking?"

"I wish I was pretty like you."

"What are you getting at baby, you are even more than me."

"I came downstairs to Jada having a dream bout you."

"Say what now!?"

"Mama calm down."

"Why is she dreaming about me see no, I'm changing my locks on this house."

"Mama." We laughed as she hugged me.

"Listen I'll go have a talk with her, remember honey you are beautiful and don't think you're taking this over board because you not. But in what way was she dreaming bout me?"

"In a way to make her moan."

"Hamercy." She wiped my eyes 

"mama?"

"Yea."

"could you do me a small favor?"

"yea baby anything." I told her what i needed and honestly this was for reassurance within myself.

"Come on...." she pulled me up as We went in her room beginning our plan. Jada wouldn't know what hit her.

Jada

"Baby, I'm going to the store with kalani I'll be back." She came by kissing my cheek

"Hey you aren't mad anymore? Can I go with you?"

"No I'm not mad, and no because I got a surprise for you when I get back and you're not suppose to see it."

"What I tell you bout those, but ok baby."

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you too pretty girl and you too my little leading lady." I kissed her and then kissed kalani waving to them as they walked out the door. I stretched out on the couch turning the tv to Johnny test yes I was a big kid on the inside.

"Jada?"

"Yes mama K?" She came down and when I tell you I could've bussed right then and there. Man why did Tyanna have to leave.

"Where ya clothes at miss lady?"

"We all females it's fine."

"Mama k them be them baby shorts. Close ya robe or something."

"Chile move." She says beside me looking at tv then at me

"I heard what happened."

"Wha-what you talking bout?"

"You having dreams about me."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too." She put her finger to my lips.

"It's ok, all I know is this. If you had me you wouldn't know what to do with me."

"Mama K with all do respect I believe it's mr. bishop man who don't know what to do with you."  And boom goes the dynamite, this woman here can take anything she want from me at this point