8🥀

Excuse any mistakes 🧞‍♀️

Tyanna

I came back maybe two days after my expected date. Jada took me to the obgyn so I could start plan B. My aunt Karen didn't think I needed it because I was suppose to wait until marriage... oops.

"Hi- Yaaaaa means life." They all turned to look at me as I walked in.

"Oh you came in at the right time, had fun?" Aunt Karen asked me as she kissed my cheek

"Yes ma'am."

"A little too much fun." I nudged her as she whispered in my ear.

"Will you hush."

"I'll help you unpack, maybe we could do that again. A little longer, digging deeper, and learning more about each other." She said it in the most sexual way possible.

"Is you hot hot Tap." Auntie Jacky whispered in my ear as I still tugging on my bottom lip. Just as I was about to answer my phone snapped me out of it.

"Take your cell phone with you everywhere— hello, you got the wrong number foo."

"Really, that ringtone. Trust me I'm getting the popsocket next." Aunt Doe just shook her head.

"I love it." I smiled as they shook there head at me. I went upstairs with jada closing and locking my door.

"Where this stuff go?"

"Over there." I was bent over taking stuff out my bag as I felt her come behind me.

"can I make that pussy cream again?" I felt her press against me. My shorts was already soaked and she wasn't making it better.

"Jada, we in a holy house."

"Mhm." She won't even listening. "Ian even touched you yet and you already soaked."

"Jada stop."

"So you gonna let me leave  like this." I turned around seeing her poke through her gym shorts.  I was not gone fall into temptation like I did the last two days. 

She pull me into her placing both my hands on the dresser. She pulled her shorts down a little, the pulled down mines. She slid a condom on this time. I had no other choice but to be quiet.

"Damn Tap."

"Tyanna, why is this door locked?"

"I had to Uh change clothes, I'm coming."

"I bet you are." She bit my shoulder speeding up. I was so close man but auntie Doe started knocking again.

"Shit Tyanna, just one more baby." We finished putting back on our close and spraying so it wouldn't smell weird. I mean we would've went longer but that's a risk at hand

Jada sat on the floor putting my stuff up while I went and opened the door. 

"I'm sorry for taking so long auntie Doe."

"It's o— what the, what is that smell?"

"A new perfume I was trying out."

"And it smell like this. Smell like fruits and funk, that don't mix. Don't buy that perfume no more baby please."

"Ok."

"Open a window or something, let the stank out." Jada was over there cracking up like it just won't her fault.

"Yes ma'am." She left as jada busted out laughing.

"Ain nothing funny."

"Yes it is."