89🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Aidden

"Baby, come on now don't start that crying."  She wrapped her arms around my neck trynna get me to stop packing my stuff my flight leaves at 10 tomorrow morning, it's 9 now I gotta get some type of packing done.

"I got a bad feeling bout this baby, please listen to me."

"Tyanna, I'll be fine I promise. Come on give me some sugar." I kissed her as she took control.

"Baby?"

"Mhm." This girl done licked down my body to my boxers.

"Tyanna you already pregnant now."

"Well you're leaving, let me give a little something to you." I pulled her in a 69 position and starting eating.

Tyanna knew I didn't want to leave her, but I wanted to give her the best wedding I possibly could. She's who I want to be with forever, I need to make a statement with this one. Tyanna's perfect and this wedding had to be perfect just like her.

"Mhhh Baby."

"Mommy, Daddy can I lay wit—."

"Oh lord Kalani." Tyanna got off of me so quick throwing a blanket between the both of us.

"Gives us a minute baby, we'll come get you."

"Okaay." She ran out closing the door.

"Let's finish in the shower." I picked her up carrying her in the bathroom.

"I love you so much".

"I love you more Babygirl, remember I'm doing this for us ok."

"Ok."

"I'll be back, I promise."

"Ok."

"Say something else beside ok." We laughed as she laid her head on my shoulder while I slid in and out with ease.

"You're the woman of my dreams Tyanna, the one I'll always pray to find no matter in what life. You complete me and I'll forever be grateful for you, your family, Kalani and the little one in there. I hope it's a boy, don't you?"

"Yes baby, I do."

"Good cause me and pops made a bet between you and mom."

"You know what!"

"What."

"Go deeper."

"Youuu got it."

Dorinda

We just got home from church and Karen was still cranky. She started speeding up almost took herself out driving into the wall

"See what I'm saying, look where you going ma'am or ima take ya license."

"Someone should take your license throwing me from side to side in the van."

"I told you put your seatbelt on, you wanted to be hardheaded."

"You better pray your head is hard when I throw this shoe at your ass."

"Hey Hey! We just left church, did you not take the word in."

"I took the word in and now ima hand back to you." Lord miss prissy is pretty pissy. Just a nasty little attitude on her sweet self.