39🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Karen

I wasn't mad I was just disappointed in myself for losing my control this soon. I should've known better, to have more control over myself. How could I do this, it's out of wedlock and I know for a fact Dorinda isn't gonna like this at all.

"Baby?"

I turned over to see Drew standing in the door with flowers a bear and food.

"Drew, what are you doing here?"

"I've gotten word that my favorite person wasn't doing well. What's wrong?"

How was I gonna tell him, would he be mad, would he leave me.

"Karen sweetheart, why are you crying."

"Cause you're gonna leave me."

"Leave you? No for what?"

"Because."

"Because what, come on mamas talk to me." He grabbed my hands looking in my eyes

"Drew I'm pregnant, and I think it was too soon to let this happen. It's out of wedlock and for you to be a bishop it's not gonna look good for you, for the church."

"It's not bout what look good for the church. So what you're pregnant ok, I'm not leaving ever. This our child Karen, one we created together rather we was ready or not. So what it's out of wedlock fine, all I know is you better not count conceiving this child as a mistake because it not, we both knew what we was doing. Karen I love you and would not want to have a baby by anybody else. Stop the tears pretty lady, I got you and us forever." He pulled me in wiping my tears away and kissed me. I swear after I get out of my feelings ima give him some loving just for being the good man that he is, matter a fact.

I unzipped his pants placing my head in his lap taking over the job that needed to be done in the specific moment.

"Ahh Karen isn't this how we got into the predicament we're in now."

"Hush daddy let me take care of you." I took to the back of my throat then out spitting on it before kissing all over her shaft sloppily. I put it back in my out sucking passionately it making sure he enjoyed the hell out of this.

"Karen dang girl."

"You like that daddy."

"Right there babygirl."

"You taste to good."

"Damn I bet you taste even better, how you feeling mama."

"Like I want you."

"Come here put it on me."

"Let me finish with you first baby."

"What you trynna to do to me girl." He grabbed the back of my head pushing me down on him as I took all of him without any problem.

"aahh , mamas I'm gone buss." I pulled it out dropping my shirt a little so he could buss on my chest.

"Mama me and Jada need to ask you a question ."

"Lord hamercy, what's going on in here." Jada turned around and Tyanna just shook her head

"Mama you take it like that? Even I have to come up for air once and awhile." I pulled my clothes up sitting on his lap as he slid my shorts to the side and slipped in.

"They ain't gone stop me from getting to you since you wanna start." He whispered in my ear kissing my cheek.

"Mhh, baby." I got adjusted accordingly with him holding my waist resting his chin my shoulder. Feeling him grow inside only turned me on even more. I need these two clowns to hurry up and get on out of here, before I forget they're in here.

"Mama!"

"Oh sorry y'all had to see that that, what do y'all need."

"Ok so we kinda wanna change the house around well Jada's house we was wondering would  y'all mind helping?"

He moved me on his lap causing me to tense up. "Uhh. Yes I'll help."

"Thank you mama." She kissed my cheek.

"Papa would you help me too." She batted her eyes getting close to him trying to sit in his lap.

"Mama move I'm trynna sit in my pops laugh and you hogging." She managed to get me off him

"Mama!"

"Time to go, come on Tyanna let's go." Jada pulled her out closing the door.

"Y'all is GROWN! Just grown!"

Jada

I was walking around in the kitchen just coming from working out, my door opened seeing mama k. I know this wrong but the lady is all type of beautiful, caramel, thick with a smile that was brighter than the white lights from heaven.

"Hey mama."

"Hey baby, is Tyanna here?"

"No she took Kalani and went shopping."

"Oh ok."

"Want something to drink?"

"Maybe, what you got." She walked up behind close up on me at that. Talking bout somebody who could've passed out, it was me.

"Uh uh uh, water, cranberry juice of all flavors, orange juice—."

"What about your juice."

"Wah." I bet not be getting happy because of my fiancée mom. Come on nie push the little crush aside and get ya head back jada damn.

"Could I have some of your juice, the one your mixing now."

"Ooooh ah he, yea sure I'll fix you a glass." I gave her quick grin as she returned back into the living room.

Get yourself together Jada and I mean right damn now. Deep breaths come on, one two one two.

I grabbed the glass and my damn hands were shaking. "Let me help you, are you ok?"

"Yea just over did my body a little when I was working out." She looked at me biting her lip

"Try not to go in so hard next time." Lord I know she's a woman of god she not looking at me like this she can't be.

"Yea I'll try." I sat maybe 6 ft away from her just looking all around and not at her.

"Jada, what's really wrong. You've never acted this way towards me." She got up moving closer to me rubbing her hand up and down my leg.

Jr. calm yo shit heel Damnit heel.

"I see why Tyanna was pregnant the first time around."

"Uh mama k unless you finna pray over me I think you're a little too close."

"Too close or not nearly close enough." Her face inched closer to mines as my eyes close falling for her and her temptation.

"Mhh Karen wai—."

"Jada! JADA! Jada." I was awaken by a hard ass slap to the face

"What the hell you over here dreaming bout my mama for!"

"Tap, look it was just a dream."

"Jada yo dumb ass was out here moaning my moms name, what is wrong with you?"

"Tyanna I'm sorry."

"You make me sick to my damn stomach."

"Baby."

"Don't baby me, just leave me alone."

"Tap.."

"Leave me alone Jada just stay the hell away from me."

Damn it was only a dream that caused me trouble in real life...