47🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Tyanna

So we're at the doctors bishop and Jada was outside in the waiting room while I went back with aunt Karen. I got this feeling somebody didn't know what they were doing cause how the hell the blood work said she was pregnant but y'all over here saying different.

"Excuse me, go back over here in this area." She moved and I seen something look like a foot.

"Right there. Could y'all run some blood work or matter a fact y'all got a pregnancy test up in here?"

"What's wrong Tap."

"That lady ain't know what she talking about."

"Meaning what?"

"Mama you are pregnant, the baby hiding behind the fibroid."

"That just can't be right."

"Listen here lady I know what I'm talking about. Matter a fact can we have another doctor in here, cause you really about to piss me off."

"Tyanna."

"No mama, they told me wrong. You are pregnant and the baby is hiding behind the fibroid. Watch, just watch." I moved my hand around her stomach slightly pushed the fibroid away from the baby, followed by the ultrasound thingy they be using and sure enough, you could see the baby hiding behind there.

"See mama, look." She cried tears of joy and hugged me tightly. Another doctor came in with some needles.

"Hello Ms. Clark how are you and the baby?"

"We're good, I'm just glad to know for sure that I am having one. Y'all gave me a scare."

"Well we most definitely will fix that by getting these nurses the proper training, before giving false diagnosis."

"Yes ma'am."

"And Miss Tyanna here, good job. You should become a nurse and work for me."

"I'm thinking about it, more in the pediatrician field."

"Sounds good. Ready to get some blood work Ms. Clark."

"Either now or never."

"Alright, ima ask you to hold Tyanna's hand here just in case you need to."

"Ok."

"You can do it my Karebear." I kissed her forehead holding her hand as they stuck the needle in.

"Chile I'm so sick of this mess."

"And we're done, good job."

"Thank you."

"Now there will be some complications and you will have follow ups more than normal. I'm gonna tell you now your 6 or 7th month I'm gonna have to go ahead and admit you in."

"Ok."

I helped her get dressed after the nurse and doctor left.

"How you feeling really mama?"

"I'm happy really, I'm even happier knowing that you, me, Drew, and the baby can become one big happy family."

"I'm happy as well mama. I love you."

"I love you more baby."

It was about 20 minutes later before the doctor came back.

"Ms. Clark, I'm happy to tell you that you're having a little girl."

"Ima tell you now mama, that won't even be your baby because ima have her right long  with kalani. They're gonna be the best of friends, I can see it now."

" and you gone hand my baby back too." She handed us the papers and we went back out to see pops and Jada knocked out. Mama pulled at pops mustache as for me I  just hit Jada upside her head.

"Shit Tyanna." She held her head getting up to see me and mama smiling like too little kids at the table.

"What's up with y'all two?" Pops asked

"Well pops, you're gonna be a daddy."

"Shut up, my soldiers did March."

"Babe."

"Let's go out to eat and celebrate."

"Nah I got some personal celebrating to do, right Karen?"

"Yea I guess."

"Ok fine we'll just come by tomorrow and talk ok."

"Ok." We left out the doctors office going our separate ways.

"You happy mamas?"

"Yea, I'm really happy. I'm glad to see my mama happy as well."

"Yea, I can tell she means a lot to you."

"Jada, she's everything to me..."

Karen

"Mrs. Sheard?"

"Yes Mr.Sheard?"

"I love you, and I thank you so much for carrying our child."

"About that, we need to talk."

"Ok what about."

"Being that I have fibroids there will be complications. I might have to be admitted by 6 months maybe 7 if I can hold. Drew I want you to know that if something goes wrong save the baby—."

"Woah woah Karen, what are you saying."

"I'm saying if you're in the position of choosing who to save, let it be the child. Do you understand me?"

"Karen I don't know about that, I need you. I love you and I just can't live without you. We could try again, it'll be ok. I just can't lose you Karen, your my life do you here me. You're not thinking clearly baby, Karen if it was to be that case I'd ask for the lord to take me instead of you. I just, can't do, can't live my life unless I'm living it with you. Karen no, I won't do it. I just can't.

"Drew come here."

This man had tears in his eyes, people I'm talking real tears. Did I really mean this much to him? Is this really love? Is he really one?

I just want this love to be my last love, my only love. For him to care so much for me to ask the lord to take him if there was something to happen to me, this man really is everything. He really loves me and y'all I really loved him.

"Look at me Drew." I held his face in my hands looking into his eyes. His heart was right there with my name written all over it. This man was truly in love with me.

"Listen to me, I love you."

"I love you too Karen, with my whole heart. You're my wife before I do, the love of my life. Karen I'd lay my life on the line for you, you're everything to me."

I started tearing up y'all. It's the hormones they hitting pretty heavy.

"Baby why are you crying?" He pulled away wiping the tears that fell from eyes

"Because.."

"Because what my love?"

"I-I never experienced a love like this before and if I'm gonna be honest... it scares me."