12🥀

Next update finna be better I promise 😩
Excuse any mistakes 🕉
Jada

"No No No." I walked up to Tyanna.

"Girl you have some nerve to show your face up here." Ms. Karen stepped right up to her with no fear or nothing.

"Karen nobody's finna go back and forth with you. I came to get my daughter, I appreciate you babysitting her but I'm home now."

"Babysitting, girl I will lay you out. Touch her you want to. You lost that right of getting her 18 years ago."

"Karen what wrong?" Her sisters stepped in

"Ma'am we're here to take her."

"Hold on Hold on, take who. She ain't going nowhere uh uh." Her aunt Dorinda stepped in as Tyanna held her aunt Karen tightly.

"We're ordered to take her."

"By whom cause if it ain't from the lord we don't wanna hear it."

"Karen that's not your daughter she's mines."

"You lost that right when you wanted to give her away."

"Karen quit being selfish, you wanted her to make you're self feel righteous because I was a crackhead."

"Lemme tell you something, Karen did what she did because it was the right thing to do. We all wanted her but Karen was the only one without kids so she took her up under her wing. Now if you want her why don't come in and try to take her yourself."

"Try it if you want to, I'll lay you out."

"Tyanna don't you wanna come back with me, your mom?"

"No. And you're not my mother, you're just somebody who gave me life my aunt Karen is my mom and will always be rather you like it or not." The lady got mad and was about to hit her. I grabbed her arm as they all looked at me.

"Now that's what we not gone do right there. I don't know you and you don't know me, but what I do know is you place your hands on her ima place my hands on you. She's 18 and she stays with me, so you're not getting her at all. It's not her fault you was a crackhead Bobby and chose drugs over your child, you have to live with that. She belongs to her aunt Karen not you nor anyone else, ms. Clark is all she know, she's her mother. You never was or never will be."

"Tell her Jada." Her aunt Jacky said with there amen corner.

"And another thing long as I live she'll forever be with me and her aunts right long with our child."

"So you can get the behind me like satan baby." Aunt Karen said

"And take your bodyguards with you." Her aunt doe chimed in.

"Come round her or near her, words won't be the only thing you're gonna receive. Some holy hands my touch you and put that thing in motion." She huffed walking away. Her aunts pulled me and tap into a big hug.

"Welcome to the family Jada." Me and Tap smiled as I peeked her lips.

"Alright now, we ain't ask got all that."

"Sorry, now can we finish dinner."

"Yea, I want some more of that macaroni."

"And I just want some more chicken."

"Me too." I'm not playing that church lady chicken is bussin.

We enjoyed the rest of our while her aunts took the time to get to know me some more. That lady had the wrong family to try and mess up cause I won't having it nor her aunts.

Tyanna

"Baby."

"Yea."

"I appreciate you, for today. Really. Thank you." I sat up behind her rubbing her shoulders leaning up to kiss her cheek.

"You're welcome baby." She turned around to kiss me laying me back on the bed.

"See this how things got started."

"I mean the lord did say multiply."

"He ain say this quick."

"Come on baby, give me some sugar. Come on give me some sweets." I giggled into our kiss as she held on to my face tightly.

"Babe."

"Yea."

"I love you."

"I love you so much more babygirl i promise you that. You're the girl of my dreams, forever we'll always be."

"You just trynna get some."

"Maybe but I'm serious Tap."

"I hear you, ima check the mail and when I come back we can you know."

"Say no more." I got up as she smacked my butt hard. I hate heavy handed folks and she's one of them.

"With yo fine self! Damn." I playfully rolled my  eyes walking out the door.

For some reason I had this strange feeling as if something bad was gonna happen.  Sure enough a van came swerving round the corner and somebody in a hoodie tried to run up on me like I won't fight them.

"Jada! Jada!" I fought the one that ran up on me off but the van door open and some other folks grabbed me.

Jada ran out the house with nothing but a towel and a gun.  She shot twice hitting one guy in the arm.

"TYANNA!"

"JADA!" Man I fought like hell and was out of breath.

"Go go go." They closed the door as I could see Jada running behind them shooting. She shot out the back windows and one tire but it was too late.

Somebody put me on the news cause I think I just been kidnapped.