7🥀

Excuse any mistakes 😌

Tyanna

"I like you, I truly do and I do regret how I've treated you in the past. You're so beautiful, very intelligent and highly attractive—."

"Take your cellphone with you, everywhere you goo- hello." My phone rung cutting us off it was aunt Karen tell me that it would take longer than what's expected so I'd have to stay here a little longer. Jada smiled her ass off hearing her say that. I ended the call turning back to her giving my undivided attention.

"That ringtone I like it."

"Oh it's a song my aunt came up with and it just stuck."

"I can see it did. What I was about to say if we're gonna do this we have to keep it on the low, I don't want your aunt getting mad with you because of this. I understand how you were raise, so doing this is sorta a risk."

"I'll deal with it, I'm a big girl."

"Big in all the right places especially your ass."

"I don't know if that was a compliment or what."

"Mind ya business." We just laughed as I took it upon myself to sit in her lap.

"Now you just trying get in trouble."

"I never been a trouble."

"We'll you are now." She kissed me as her hands immediately went down to grab my ass.

"Get up for a minute."

"Why?" I questioned her.

"Just do it."

"Jada I left the box of con—." She opened up the door to put her hand over his mouth then went out to speak to him.

Why would she need condoms ain't like she got a dick- oh my shit she do. No wonder why she always wears boxers or kept condoms in her wallet. Damn that's the best of both worlds right there.

She came back in looking at me as if she was scared to tell me something so I took matters in my own hands and pushed her up against the door.

"Tyanna."

"Shhh I know." I pulled her shirt over her head as she picked me up trading places.

"You do?"

"Mhm."

"How?"

"I mean you kept condoms in your wallet you think I wasn't gone notice."

"Oh."

"And I Uh when we went in Victoria secret I kinda seen the bulge in your pants like you got one now." It looked big from here

"I mean you are right here looking all beautiful."

"And you're right here looking sexy."

"Aww."

"Oh hush." I felt her press against me I wish I would've put better clothes on instead of these tiny ass shorts.

Her hand slipped in between her body and mines pulling my shorts to side. I took my hand and unzipped her pants.

"Woah woah woah. Yeen ready for all that."

"And you ain't ready for me." I got down off her walking over to her dresser to set my earrings down. She came up behind me pulling my shorts down, I turned my neck to see her out of her pants.

"Here, take these off. I know you can't see but I don't need you to do that right now. No, I just want you to feel." She slid my glasses off placing them on the dresser.

"You're even more beautiful." Once again she pulled my shorts to the side. She tapped it against me before sliding in.

"Shit." why something that's people make seem the world of hurts so bad. I held back every tear that threatened to leave my eye. She went slow as she possibly could to try and not hurt  but shit she was big that was enough said already.

She held my waist making sure that couldn't run from her.

"Damn." She went in a little deeper as I held on to the dresser a little tighter

"Tyanna I don't know what this feeling is but I love you. I know it might be too soon to say it but it's something that I feel. I understand if you don't say it back right away, I just wanted you to know exactly how I felt about you." I couldn't say anything not because elf her words but because of what she was doing to me.

I felt this feeling in my stomach I didn't know what it was but it was coming strong as hell.

"Shit Tap, keep it right there." She went a couple more times before pulling out. I felt myself empty out on her.

I don't know where the pain went but I was honestly ready to go at her again. All night really, cause there might not be another chance.

Jada

Tyanna was finally sleep as we went almost all night. I mean it was our first time so we just was taking advantage of the time we have alone. 

Oh man she one beautiful person inside and out. She was so sweet, her body was perfect. I can most definitely guarantee I'll be hitting that more often. 

I laid back and replayed the whole thing over again in my head. She back her ass up on me, holding my arm around her tightly.

Out the blue it hit me, I didn't use a condom.

I tapped her twice to wake her up.

"Tyanna."

"Yea."

"You know I didn't use a condom."

"We didn't?"

"We didn't."

"But you're a female you can—."

"Oh but I did. 5 times."

"Is it possible you could—."

"I was told I could."

"Oh man."

"You know we can't turn back after this." She looked at me with some sort of fear but she shook it off pecking my lips.

"I wasn't planning  on it anyways."