92🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Tyanna

"Momma with no disrespect how long you and dad gone be pissy bout it?"

"Tyanna I don't like the girl, I done told you and Karen that mess nie."

"Dad, Mom please."

"Please nothing, I done said what I had to say I'm done with it, you do what you want to do."

"Well Ian done."

"Momma, if the tables were turn I'm sure you'd go back."

"Chile no my momma ain't raised no fool."

"So you saying you did?"

"No I'm just saying you're not thinking with this decision."

But momma—."

"Look at what she's done to you Tyanna! she's hurt you constantly, even disrespected me."

"Mama I'm grown now, please. She's changed Mama, and if she falls back I'll take it and won't complain." She shifted her eyes at me, I knew she only wanted to protect me but this time she couldn't and I think that's what's upsetting her

"This relationship is mines and you want me to be honest I rather start over with her then to get played again. You don't understand cause your sisters protected you, luckily you found your soulmate on the first try. Mama please, don't be like this."

"I don't want to see you hurt, not by her again."

"I know and I thank you so much for wanting to look out for me, protect me. I love you."

"I love you too baby, I'm here and I love you more than anything, no matter what either."

"I know Karebear."

"Why you call me Karebear?"

"Because you're the most prettiest, caring person I know. Heart of gold and beauty of no other. You name is Karen, and you care plus you're my personal bear."

"We just smiled as she grabbed my hand."

"I trust you and your decision. Call her over here some time this week, we all sit and talk.

"Yes ma'am."

"You got this?"

"I got it, I promise."

"I hear you."

"I love you and thank you for looking out for me."

"Always my baby."

"So what we're doing today?"

"You're going back to your house with your child. Im gonna be in with my man and child, I'll FaceTime you tonight so Kierra and Kalani can have there nightly talks."

"Ok. Kick me out then."

"I'd never, but you have to go home and be a grown up."

"Mommy, I don't want to grow up."

"Well you are, love you." She kissed my cheek holding my hand out the door.

"Love you and pops more."

"Be safe."

"I will."

Karen

Tyanna pretty self has left the building. I trust her with my all but it's Jada that girl will not sit right with me, but we're gonna see. Tyanna wanna give it another shot again then that's what we'll do and ima try my hardest not to interfere. Though Jada got one time and I mean one time to do some low down sneaky mess and ima hurt her for life, I mean that.

It was just Drew, Kiki, and I for the rest of the day just enjoying each other's company. Drew was laid up here with Kierra talking to the baby.

"Mama, if I touch your stomach will it pop."

"No baby it won't, come here." I sat her on my legs holding her tiny hands.

"Guess what?"

"What?" Drew answered as well.

"Not you her." I pinched his cheek as he took that same hand and kissed the back of it. He smiled as I blushed at his gesture, he knows how to always make me feel loved.

"What mommy." She went round to the side of me placing her tiny hands on my face and Drew came up doing the same thing looking dead in my eyes. Watching and waiting for my lips to part spilling the next set of words.

"Guess what the baby is."

"A girl." Drew sucked his teeth like some pretty prissy princess

"We got enough girls, you, your beautiful mother, your big sister, and you niece".

"She's not my niece, she's my sister."

"Ok ok ma'am."

"I'm too young to be a Aunty."

"That you are but no baby, this is  not another girl." Drew eyes got big as he darted straight out the bed jumping up down like he won the freaking lottery.

"I got my boy! Old sperm never failed me."

"Mommy what is sperm?"

"It's uh- ah a grown up candy that you can't have til you're 65."

"You're 65? Gosh mommy you're old."

"Girl Ian 65 nothing don't play with me, I'm almost 30."

"That's still old."

"Hush Kierra." I put my finger to her lips, this girl will not keeping playing me like this. As for Drew he was over there with his two step happy as ever .

"I got my boy!"

"We get it baby."

"Kierra go to your room and let me and your mother have a talk."

"Ok daddy."

She ran off as he closed and locked the door.

"Sexy self, comechea." He grabbed me kissing on my neck.

"Mhh Drew, you don't know how to stop."

"I wanna show you love all day, everyday just love on you completely."

You're obsessed with me ainnit?"

"Beyond obsessed, I love you beautiful and thank you for giving me my handsome son, JD the second ."

"Say who?"

"John Drew Sheard the second, that handsome baby boy you carrying."

"You want it to have you're whole name?"

"I'd loved for him to have my full name. Now come on here and sit that thing in my face."

"Eat up baby...."