27 🥀

Excuse any mistakes ⚠️

Tyanna

I woke up seeing Jada sleeping in the chair beside me. I reached over grabbing her hand and holding it.

"I'm sorry, I love Jada." I kissed the back of it as tears fell down my face. I tried to be quiet but my sobs got louder and soon she woke up fully.

"Baby? Why are you crying?" She got in bed with me kissing the tears that fell.

"I let you down, again."

"No you didn't baby, stop saying that."

"I did, the first child we lost because of me. This time we were suppose to have two and I lost one. I'm a failure as a parent already."

"Baby, listen to me. This isn't your fault, you haven't let me down at all. You aren't a failure, Tap you're a survivor in more ways than one. I love you all the same and it's ok, we may have lost one but his allowed us to keep the other. It's ok, we're ok. We can always try again for another one, I'm proud of you babygirl. I'm honored to be your fiancée, the kid is gonna be proud to have you as their mother. Baby we're honored to have a strong female in our life like you. Come here give me some sugar, I love you."  She pulled me in for a kiss that literally took my breath away, the tears kept falling and at this point I was just overwhelmed with feelings. She kissed me and held it there as she started crying with me, holding my face in her hands.

"God I love you, I love you so much." Seconds turned into minutes, minutes, turned into hours, it seemed that long as we held each other. 

Karen

The morning came and he was downstairs, I still was trying to wrap my head around it. This man wanted to marry me, did he love me? Or was it to just have intercourse? I liked him.. a lot, maybe I did love him a little bit did he love me is my true and only question. We haven't even been talking that long and here he go just popping the question.

I went downstairs to fix a cup of coffee, I needed it especially with the situation I'm dealing with.

"Karen?" I turned around in the direction of his voice not opening my eyes as I sipped on my coffee. I opened my eyes to see waking towards me but stopped at the table.

"Yes."

"I don't throw this too often, but I love you."

"What you mean."

"Karen I've been in love with since before we met formally."

"John.."

"Karen, listen we only live once and I wouldn't make it in my life unless I had you as my wife.

" But I don't know if I would make good first lady, Bishop this maybe be a little too much. I don't know if I'm ready."

"Karen you would make the perfect first lady, because you would be right by my side. Please Karen."

"John." He walked up too me grabbing my hands

"Karen."

"John."

"Be my wife, I'm not taking no for answer either."  He slide the ring on my finger anyways, lifting my leg on his hip, carrying me upstairs. Now I know this ain't lady like but I got him out his clothes so quick, I might not have relations with this man but I surely won't gone miss the make out session. We fell back into bed as the kissing game continued. His kisses were so soft, so sweet, I could really kiss him forever. This holy man alone was gone be the death of me and honestly I think I'd be ok with that...

Grace

I've been standing outside this door for 30 minutes and she act like she can't answer the phone. I reached in my purse getting the key that was given to me going in. It was quiet, real quiet, toooooo quiet.

Mind you I was suppose to be taking Karen to lunch and talk. I know she's been stressed lately and worrying about Tap, so just a little girls day between me and baby sister won't hurt right.

"Karen? Karebear?" I went up the stairs seeing men shoes out in the hall, along with a tie and shirt.

What and who Karen got up in here. The trail ended at her door . I stopped at the sounds that were coming from her room.

"Mhh John."

"I'm right here."

I know good and well Karen ain't in here being grown.

"VALENCIA !" They were kissing there lives away honey, hands rubbing all on each other. Just doing the dang on thang.

"Dorinda! I uh it isn't what it looks like."

"Oh really it isn't, Karen you got 5 minutes and I mean 5 to meet me downstairs and explain yourself. Bishop, I trusted you. You're a godly man why would you—."

"Cole we weren't doing that. I hold too much respect for her to do that, it's out of wedlock." I just looked at them walking downstairs.

Karen's not old enough, she's still a baby. My baby, I just can't have that. She finally came down, sitting on the far side of me with her head down.

"Karen, tell me exactly what y'all were doing."

"Last night things kinda got heated and I stopped it, bishop asked me to marry him. I didn't know what to say so I sent him down here and I slept up there. I came down this morning to get some coffee and he admitted that he loved me, that he wanted to marry me. That he wanted me to be his First Lady, he slid the ring on my finger and we had a make out session that's it that's all. Dorinda I promise."

I was stunned and shocked by the least, I just. Wow. But there was something else wrong with Karen. I went over to her kneeling in front of her wiping her tears.

"What's wrong Karen?"

"Dorinda I'm scared....."