63 🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Karen

"You know Karen, your beautiful."

"No I'm not."

"Mhh yes. You. Are." He said as he unbuttoned my blouse slowly. It honestly put a shiver in my spine how slow he was going, how deep and sexual his voice got

"Babeee."

"Mhm, you've been working hard all day let me cater to you and help you relax." He grabbed my hand leading me upstairs.

"I got a couple of gifts for you, I hope you like them." I opened the first bag to see a couple of lingerie sets.

"This gift seems more for you then me?" I smiled at him as he held my waist tightly.

"It's a gift for both of us."

"Mhm." I opened the second gift that was in a box.

"Babe! You didn't have to get me these for real I was just saying it would be nice to have them."

"You know I have to go all out for my forever First Lady."

"But these, daddy this too much."

"If this is to much then don't check the last bag." I opened seeing a new LV bag but it felt kind of heavy I opened it up and seen 3 stacks of 100 dollar bills all valuing at 10,000 a piece.

I immediately started crying cause this man is the best man ever lord he finna get it and get it good.

I grabbed his belt buckle pulling him towards me.

"Daddy, come here."

"What is it princess."

"I want you."

"I want you too."

"We'll come here then." I stripped him out his clothes so quick, Ian even take the motion of taking off my skirt. I pushed him on the bed straddling him then slid down on him.

"Mhhh baby."

"You like that daddy."

"Karen chill out"

In the midst of my rodeo my phone started ringing.

"Lord thank ya."

"Hush up Drew I can't help if you can't take it."

"Alright two can play this game."

"Ahh, baby move let go answer my phone ." I got up off him going downstairs to get it cause that's where I had a feeling I left it the ringing was faint so it had to be down there. I picked up seeing it was Tyanna

"Mama I'm gone kill her."

"Why what- what's wrong."

"I'm telling you she's dead."

"What's wrong?"

"This bitch she hurt my daughter mama I'm telling you now get your money ready You gonna have to bail me out of jail."

"Tap-." Before I could say anything she hung up.

"Karen it don't take that long nie unless you scared."

"Boy ain't nobody scared of nothing as a matter a fact you should scared of me remember how I had yo tail the last time."

"That's how you got pregnant too..." he met me half way at the stairs picking me up and carrying me the rest of the way.

Talea

I stood by the door why Kalani called her beloved mommy. I'm so sick of that bitch like why the fuck would Jada even mess with something like that. Jada can go kill herself too with her many problems. Who the fuck would want to be with her damn suicidal ass. If it wasn't for my jealousy I wouldn't even be bothered.

"Ma mommy coming to spend the night with me is that ok?"

"I'll answer that it's not."

"Talea shut up, yes baby she can come."

"No jada she can't!"

"That's my child and if She want her Tap here she can have her. You gone go up to that room and sit ya ass dey."

Jada

This bitch did the unthinkable when I say the unthinkable I mean the UNTHINKABLE.

"I'm so sick about hearing this child and her slutty ass mama. Like damn get rid of her already I hate you and your momma, she's a slut, she's nothing, and will never be!"

"Stop talking bout my mama!"

"You're gonna grow up just like her and be alone your whole life because nobody loves you nobody cares about you."

"Stop, Talea your taking it to far." I pushed her out kalani face and she slapped kalani, kalani hit her back and she punched her in my face busting her little lips.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!" I grabbed a hold of her so quick.

"Are you fucking dumb."

"Jada get the fuck off me you don't care bout that little girl."

"That's my child."

"Girl please are you sure?"

"Yes I am very much sure fuck you trynna say."

"That that bitch you called your wife is straight trash, a slut, I hope she die so she'll be out the picture all together and as a matter a fact you can kill yourself too with your suicidal ass-." The door opened and there stood Tyanna with her bags.

"Where's my baby."

"Tap before you say any-."

"Mommy! She hit me." Like I didn't pay attention at first but now seeing what she did to her oh yeah she gone get fucked up for sure.

"Talea what the hell man."

"Oh jada don't act like you care now." Out the corner of my eye I notice Tyanna on the phone with someone.

"Hello police yes I would like to report a murder in progress. Yes that's right I'm turning myself in first and giving y'all a chance to get here before I kill this woman. The address is 2529 west almeta st. Thank you."

She turned and looked at me basically telling me with her eyes to move out the way and take kalani.

"Talea you and me have some personal business to handle. Bring yo ass here girl!" Tyanna pounced on her ass and just went in.

"You have a problem with me alright take it up with me. My daughter you leave out of it. You have a problem with Jada take it up with her not my child, stupid ass hoe." She threw and I mean threw talea into the glass table.

"You hurt my child I'm gone hurt you. Mark my words talea, I'll kill you before I let you walk up out of here...