42🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Jada

I sat in the back of the church as bishop ended his sermon about commitment, something I apparently knew nothing about.

I notice Karen and Tyanna dressed in white along with my little love kalani.

"Now congregation we will begin the baptism my grand daughter Kalani Grace. Karen if you could help me." She got up as well as Tyanna, as much as I wanted to say something I couldn't, but I would.

I watched as they christened her as Karen prayed over her. The whole thing was beautiful really I just wished somebody would've informed me so I could be apart. Bishop gave the benediction then let everyone go. I waited til the church was clear to go and talk to them.

"Thank you pops, I enjoyed your sermon today."

"I'm glad you did, maybe it could help you in your life decisions."

"It most certainly will."

I cleared my throat before speaking. "Umm Tyanna?"

They all turned around looking at me.

"What are you doing here jada?"

"My heart needed to come to church, I didn't know you were getting her baptized."

"Well yea, now ya know."

"We need to talk."

"Ion think there's anything we need to talk about."

"Jada, I'll talk to you when I decided to until then don't come near me."

"Tyanna, baby please!"

"What! What am I suppose to say, huh!"

"That you won't leave me, you love me."

"You not understanding the level of disrespect that you've shown not only to me but my mother. Do you not realize the hurt you've caused! Do you not realize what you've done! Or you just don't fucking care!" She walked up to me and slapped my ass stupid I mean spit fell out my mouth.

"Tyanna! Not here, let's go." Her eyes were filled with rage, anger, hate. I never seen her this way, did I cause this.

"No mama, if I don't get this out now it'll never come out. Jada you must think I'm stupid, like I'm some dumb female who have to take your crap just because we have a kid together. I don't, I don't have to at all. Then you wait about 2 dang on months just to show up and speak, god knows what you've been doing. If you wanted me you would've been came round. Jada you better go ahead and leave cause I'm itching to knock yo ass again."

"Lord hamercy forgive her father."

"Tyanna, I stayed away because of Karen she—."

"That's where you wrong right there. I sat there and I told you I'll let tap decide if she wanna talk to you. If you wanted to talk to her you would've made it your mission to get her back."

"Whatever look, Tap I'm sorry ok. What else you want from me, I don't want to lose you."

"Too late, you did. Let's go mama, I don't wanna be in her presence no more."

"Tyanna please."

"Stop the tears Jada, you caused this on yourself."

"No, please don't give up on me."

"Mama take kalani." She handed her over to Karen while bishop stood back behind Tyanna

"Jada, I could let it go with a dream. You sat here fell for the set up and trying to come on to her, you put your hands on her in a sexual way, not even caring. You should've known it was a set it cause you know my mama is not with all of that, so what in your mind made you think that you was gone get somewhere with that."