95🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Bishop

I just came from the mailbox, opening a letter that held my marriage in its words

Addressed to: John Drew Sheard

We regret to inform that the results from your DNA test come back as the following: 0.00% you are not the father...

That's all I needed to read, I went in the house like a kid on dang on his birthday.

"Drew what's up? You coming in all happy."

"Greg it's not my kid."

"Say what?"

"The child, it's not mines. The man upstairs be looking out for real."

"He saved your skin big time boy."

"For sure, I just don't understand why she did that."

"You know exactly why that girl pulled a stunt like this, look at you bro, you left her for Karen, you doing good for yourself. Got a beautiful wife, a pretty lil daughter and handsome son on the way. Drew who wouldn't want you." I thought about that and I honestly felt like the man, the only thing about is I didn't have my wife beside me and EVERY king needs his queen, god knows I needed mines.

"Karen, by the way it looks."

"Drew now you know Karen wants you, look how she acts. She's in love with you, you just hurt her Drew."

"Yea I know—Baby!" I got up like a kid on Christmas hugging her so darn tight I forgot she was pregnant.

"Hi Honey, what has you in a good mood?"

"Seeing you, I miss you."

"I miss you too love, what's the word."

"It isn't mines."

"That's good baby." She waddled up the steps gathering some more things.

"Baby Baby, put this down let's talk, are you ok?"

"Yea just your son has been giving me a hard time."

"You been to the doctor?"

"Yea."

"They said?"

"I'm due any day because they're gonna take him early."

"Karen come back home so I can take care of you, this my vacations time. I have Adams taking my place just please."

"Ok."

"Alright." I kissed her cheek assisting her on the bed.

"I really did miss you." I sat beside her holding her hand.

"In a way I kinda missed you too."

"Thank you for not hauling off and leaving me."

"You was close I'll tell you that."

"I believe it. How's Tyanna?"

"She's great, but your little one Chile she got a rump cut."

"What she do, I thought it would've been my big one before my little one."

"You're big one got it too, they wanted to play with me. Thought I was too big to get em."

"What they do?"

"Hid all my wigs when I needed to go to the store."

"Ouu, they wrong. But you're hair is pretty with out the wigs so it wasn't to big of a trip."

"Chile please I don't have a silk press up under here."

"Your natural curls are beautiful too baby."

"Mhm—ah."

"What's wrong baby?"

"You're son wanna play kickball with these fibroids."

"Lil man leave them alone."

"We'll forget that I'm down here."Greg said coming upstairs.

"Hey Greg, nice to see you back home."

"Hey little girl and I'm glad to be home Dorinda act like she was going crazy without me."

"She was." Karen and I said in unison as we all laughed.

"How's the nephew?"

"Bout to kick my behind."

"Me and Dorinda gone be there every step of the way, you know this."

"Yea and I thank you both."

His phone started ringing and it was Grace herself, Forehead all in the camera.

"Greg where you at? I thought you was coming home today."

"Sorry baby—."

"Sorry! I miss you and you're not even coming home."

"Doe Doe, really don't do that."

"Boy— why that look like Karen's ceiling."

"Huh, I'm losing connection... eerrrrr."

Karen and I both looked at him, busting out laughing. "Cole gone get you."

"I know but look I got her a couple of things, come out to the car right quick."

"I wanna go look."

"No ma'am lay yourself right in bed."

"Fine." She laid up in bed pouting because she couldn't go look. We walked out to his car as he handed me a bag. It was a beautiful pastel purple color, most definitely I'll be getting her a outfit in this color.

"Ok so I got her and her twin some birkin's if you don't mind."

"No it's fine, knowing them two they gone be swapping bags."

"Pretty much."

"So what you getting Karen for her carrying gift."

"I was sorta thinking about getting her the new G wagon."

"Man you go for it, especially since you didn't get her one the first time."

"Yea I sorta forgot."

"Yea, she might even be nice enough to give you a third one."

"Woah now! Uh uh I'm having her to close up shop after this one."

"Really what about wanting your football team."

"Man no, after seeing all what Karen went through it's enough that she's carrying this one."

"Man ain't it, if it won't for Tyanna not giving up on her."

"Man most definitely, god was laying on Tyanna's side the whole way."

During that time when Karen was having Kierra I thought I was gonna lose the love of my life. I didn't wanna live without having her by my side. Tyanna didn't dare leave her side, didn't dare give up. Tyanna is really our angel on earth, I love that girl, my daughter with my all. I couldn't be more thankful for Karen's choice to adopt her, people see it as late but I think she adopted her right on time no matter how long she's been with her.

"Yea Drew that's your team right there."

"Always."

"Well ima get going to that crazy lady Dorinda."

"I don't think she'll be crazy after she out that thing on ya."

I hope that's exactly what she'll do."  We laughed as he got in his car and drove off. I went upstairs seeing Karen sleep, I was going to get in beside her but the bed was wet. I do recall Karen saying they had to take him.. homeboy was ready to come out now.

"Oh lord... it's time."