41🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Karen

"Baby are you ok?"

"Yea mama I'm ok."

"Look I'm sorry—."

"No mama you did nothing wrong, nothing at all."

"But—."

"Mama no you don't get to apologize this time, I wanted to get to bottom she caused this on her own."

"Are you sure you're ok though?"

"Yes mama I'm sure."

"Prove it."

"How?"

"Come here." I went to her holding my arms open for her, staring into her eyes. She wouldn't look at me and her eyes started watering up.

"Mama knows baby, it's ok cry if you need to I'm here."

"Baby, you got some work to pu— what's wrong princess?"

"Oh pops." He came and hugged her too.

"It's alright babygirl."

"Why would she hurt me like this." If I won't saved I'd go over there and give her a piece of my mind matter a fact I'm gone do it.

"I'm gonna go get you some red velvet cake and we can all sit here for the night and watch movies ok pumpkin?"

"Ok."

"Drew stay here with her please."

"I will, so that means no nookie tonight?"

"None what so ever."

"Alright, that's fine with me. Besides, we need to be here for Tap."

"Always, I'll be back."

"Mama?"

"Yea?"

"Take this and throw it far away so I'll never have to see it again."she handed me her ring and I took it. I went downstairs grabbing my purse and keys. I don't necessarily show out like this but over that young lady in my house I'll lay somebody out over her.

I drove to her house knocking on the door, I put my hair in a ponytail and my earrings in my purse.

She opened the door and before she speak I pushed her inside.

"Mama K—."

"Mama K nothing. My baby is in that house torn."

"Y'all shouldn't set me up simple as that." In a second my hand done went crossed her face.

"You're slack, that's your damn fiancée and you to busy trynna get with her mama."

"Man listen you took that step."

"It ain't bout who took what step you claim you love her look at what you're doing you act like you don't care!"

"I do love her, I just have a tiny crush on you."

"So you look at her and wanna look at me too."

" I mean hey if that's how you wanna put it, then yea." When I tell you I didn't think twice she done pissed me all the way off and I punch her face.

She wiped her mouth and started laughing. "bishop damn lucky to have you just like I'm lucky to have Tyanna."

"Are you crazy? Do you know what you messed up. One I'll no longer have you in my home, two now I'm uncomfortable around you cause I don't know what you might do but at the same time you try something you'll be missing a hand."