14🥀

Next chapter coming😌 it'll be better. Excuse any mistakes

Jada

I held her body rocking constantly her aunts did a number on her mom and have yet to come down here. But when they do I can just imagine what the hell gone happen.

"From first sight I knew, from first kiss I felt, from our first time I became, head over heels in love with you. Baby why did you leave me, why baby, I needed you and you left me. Now what's left huh, what's left for me. I can't go on through life without you."

I never was the one to question god but I had to this time, why would let this happen to her. What did she do to deserve this, what the hell did she do.

"Jada! Jada! Ja— oh my god." Jacky tried to turn Karen around before she seen it but she couldn't.

"No. No. No. NO!"

"Karen." Dorinda grabbed Karen holding her tightly as aunt Karen tried fighting her way out of the grip.

"I'm gone kill her."

"Now that ain't—."

"Shut up niecy you could've stayed where ya ass was at." All them started going at it for no reason like it was just crazy. I picked Tyanna's body up pushing past them and walking out. Tears continued to fall clouding my vision. I felt a hand on my shoulder and a light breeze.

The love of my life is gone, I was just beginning to love again, to trust, to be happy. I can't live without her. My tears began to from my face to her face and upper chest. I know I'm just not crazy, I thought I seen her eyes move I'm not tripping.

One of my tears fell right where her heart was and I can't tell you what happened. But whatever it was caused her eyes to slowly open.

"Jada..." she said weakly as she wrapped her arms around me with little to no grip.

"Baby..."

I didn't think twice about anything. The cops was too busy dealing with her mom and the aunts was still in the cellar arguing. I promised to get her far away and by all means that's what I was gonna do. I put her in my car and speeding off. I held on to her hand tightly driving to the hospital.

Sista Sheard

"Jada."

"They're gone."

"What you mean?"

"She walked right passed us holding carrying tap." I dialed jadas number over and over and over no answer. I picked up Tyannas phone trying to see through her broken glass, I managed finding that she had jadas phone tracked and they were act a hospital.

"Come on Dorinda." I grabbed Dorinda hand dragging her behind me, if my little girl has a chance of surviving then I want to be there.

"What about us?"

"Tell the cops to take y'all home."

We got in my car speeding to where she was at, I just had to make sure my baby was ok. I neeeded her just as much as she needed me, I couldn't lose her.

Before Dorinda could stop the car fully I got out.

"Darn Karen what if I would've ran your foot over."

"It would've been alright." I went straight to the desk clerk.

"How can I help you?"

"I'm looking for a Tyanna Paige."

"She's in icu, are you related to her?"

"I'm her mother."

"Oh coming on." She grabbed my arm walking me back there as Dorinda followed quickly behind.

"There's some doctors in with her right now, I'll let you know when they're done. If you don't mind could you have a seat in the waiting room." We went in seeing Jada sitting in the corner crying her eyes out.

She looked up coming straight to me.

"Aunt Karen." I held her tightly letting my own tears fall.

"The doctors are done y'all can go back there , but is there a Dorinda in here?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Ok I was told to you give you this." The lady passed something to her and Jada knew what it was.

"We was gonna name her grace."

"I'm sorry baby." She hugged her as we went back to seen her.

"Aunt Karen."

"Baby don't say a word." I went by her kissing her forehead.

"Jada, I'm sorry about our child."

"You owe me no explanation. Really, I'm just glad you're ok. Tyanna if I'd lost you, I wouldn't have made it. I would've wanted to have died right long with you. It's because of you that I'm the new me, I've learned how to love again because of you. You're my pride and joy, my everything. You've helped pull me from a dark place to blossom in a new light. I just—." Jada broke full down as Dorinda hugged and rubbed her back. Tyanna broke down in my arms and I couldn't help but cry with her.

"Think about it like this. Through the mist of it all you're still here baby. A life gone is another life created. No you shouldn't have went through that, now Karen wanna turn into quintella and beat her half to death." They laughed wiping there eyes.

"Oh boy, Jada could you come here for a minute."

"Karen lets get something to eat."

"Girl I'm staying right here."

"Come on Alice." Dorinda grabbed my hand pulling me away as we walked out. I hope they got some sense to know not to do that in a hospital.

"Why you pulled me out of there."

"Cause Karen they need to be alone, they just lost a child. Let them be, work and talk about it.  We can go in later on, check up on her, stay the night. Ok Karen."

"Ok Dorinda but I wanna do something right quick."

"What?"

"Make her my official daughter."

"You should've been did that, lets go..."