16🥀

So I'm back, between work and school I've been drained and had a lil bit of writers block but hey babies, hope ya missed me 😚

Jada

Tyanna and I sat across each other just looking as we ate our food. Aunt Dorinda was speaking to Karen about talking to this man name John drew, he was fellow bishop and aunt Dorinda was trynna put them on together for the longest.

"Dorinda what you trynna be match maker from heaven."

"Exactly." Aunt Karen laughed as we only cracked a small smile. Our minds was else where and seems to be that in that moment I could've read everything she was thinking. Both of our plates were clean as we continued to sit and just stare at each other.

"Y'all done went and did all that hallelujah and now look at em, ready to eat each other alive."

"I'm sorry."

"No y'all not."

"Aunt Dorinda can I ask you something?"

"Yea."

"What did aunt Jacky say to you that day that you was singing got to hold on and you just started sliding with the good and bad foot. I mean the way she looked at you cracked me up. You made her stop directing."

"See when god has his way you'll forget all about the pain."

"Glorraayy." We just look at at aunt Karen shaking our head.

"anyways."

"Baby, we gotta head home cause that thing suppose to be there so we can put it up." I reminded her. There wasn't anything coming but it was my excuse to get her home in our bed.

"Alrigh. Momma, Aunt doe we gotta go but I'll be back tomorrow."

"What you called me? Come here." She hugged tyanna tightly kissing all over my face.

"Momma ok ok." We just laughed she had this big ole grin on her face and her eyes started watering. Here she goes back to being the baby.

"Come here Karen." Dorinda hugged her as they started laughing

"Why you crying?"

"Because I just felt like I should've done it along time ago."

"Well it's done and we don't have to worry bout it anymore."

"aww the knee baby and the baby."

"Dorinda stop." Them two playing around is so funny to me just two big ole holy kids.

"Whew that's too much energy, I need to sit down."

"I bet so."

"Doe, my breath stank?"

"Uh huh." Boy me and Tap busted out laughing cause she didn't hesitate not one bit like at all.

"Aunt doe you know better."

"She asked me I answered."

"You don't say it like that though."

"You ain't even think about it. Did you smell anything?"

"I don't know I wasn't trying to."

"You know what." They started laughing again

"You love me that's what I know." Dorinda kissed her cheek by twenty times over.

"Ok I do, y'all don't wanna take some food with you all."

"Might as well cause we ain't cooking not by the least."

"Just take the pans with you."

"Ok." We gathered the pans and put them in the car. I let Tap drive back ont so I get started.

"Baby I know it's a Sunday but can I just say how fine you are."

"Awe thank you baby."

"Mhm." I leaned in kissing her neck.

"Babe stop and let me pay attention to the road."

"But baby look." I took her hand that was on the gear and placed it on me.

"You feel that." I bit my lip looking over at her as we approached a red light. She looked back at me with the same look I had. She unbuttoned my pants, sliding her hand in them. Her warm hand felt good around me, I pulled it out watching her stroke it. The light turned green as she kept her hand around my member.

"Somebody wants me."

"And do. Baby you need a fill in." She stopped but I put her hand back.

"That mean for you to stop."

"But you talking bout my nails."

"I was just saying."

"Mhm." We made to our place. I didn't even let her get out I just pulled her on over and out on my side.

"Jada really."

"Oh yea."

Tyanna

It was the back shots for me. I mean it was just wham wham wham, like dang woman you gone break my spinal cord. But you wanna know what, I took that shit. Not no moan, groan, twitch, nothing I took it and all of it.

"Shit Tyanna." See I should've been hollering my lungs out, cause she's thick and long and that is just plain dangerous to my soul. Like it was just uh uh and uh. Get what I'm saying.

She gripped my hips tighter as my phone rung it was my aunt Jacky oh lord.

"Hello."

"Tyanna, you know Dorinda's birthday coming up, what you wanna do for it?"

"Well I was thinking the rose of gospel a rose theme, with roses everywhere and ya know."

"Yea, I'll call. Nikki and see what she say."

"Ok auntie."

"Alright baby, and who's that with all that loud clapping?"

"Jada, she just messing round. Night auntie love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and Jada pulled out looking at me like I was crazy.

"What?"

"One damn you ain had to sell me out like that. Two how you hold a whole conversation while I'm pounding back here, like what the world. You didn't moan, grunt, none of that."

"You learn when you're a preachers kid."

"What you saying." 

"Read in between the lines baby." I turned around pushing her on the bed and getting on top of her.

"Yes ma'am now how about you read in between these lines." She went inside me as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Nah mamas come here." She moved me on top of her face. Something bout how she said mamas turned me on to the fullest.

"I want you to ride my face while you spell your name. I mean the whole name, just replace your last name with mines." I looked at her seeing that she had a ring in her hands.

"What do you say ma?"

That's a good question what am I gonna say?