29🥀

Excuse any Mistakes

John Drew

"Karen, I think I better sleep downstairs tonight."

"Why? I don't want to sleep alone tonight."

"Karen, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep that promise we made to Dorinda."

"You'll do fine I promise, just please John?" She batted her big beautiful eyes at me, knowing I couldn't say no.

"Fine fin— uh uh keep ya clothes on."

"John I'm not sleeping in this it's too hot."

"Well who told you to have flashes?"

"Really." We laughed. "Look go in the bedroom I'll change in the bathroom."

"Ok fine, just make it quick I got to use the restroom." She just looked at me playfully rolling her eyes

"Yes sir." She disappeared into the bathroom as I sat back in the bed.

"Lord give me the strength to refrain from sinning."

Karen was extremely beautiful, not only on the inside but on the outside as well. She's so amazing in every way, I just can't wait to marry this heavenly woman of god.

"Ok here you go."

"Thank you beautiful." I got up going in but stopped to kiss her check. This woman had me poking through my pants, don't make no sense. I finished using the bathroom going back out to her, she was laid in the bed with her reading glasses on looking at her phone. I got in bed with her taking her phone out of her hands and pulling her on top of me.

"Hey beautiful." She looked down blushing

"Hey handsome." Her soft voice always made me smile, she's so delicate.

"How you feeling?"

"I'm happy, really happy."

"Me too, pretty girl." I kissed her cheek, then her nose. She gave me a wide smile with her braces showing. I grabbed her face, bringing mines down to kiss her. Since it's the only thing we can do let's make the best of it.

"I'm so glad you said yes."

"I'm glad I did too."

She sat up on my lap as her soft hands ran up and down my chest eventually taking off my shirt. I just watched her admiring my view, she was in her own little world as she drew imaginary shapes on my chest. I ran my fingers through her thick hair and for my other hand ran down her back stopping at her hips I just rested my hand there and caressed her. I didn't realize she was staring at me because my eyes were to busy looking at her body and for my mind thinking of unholy thoughts.

she moved planted her face in my neck kissing  it as for the rest of her body moved in the position of where she could feel my manly hood grow against her. I believed that Karen truly knew what she was doing but was going to act innocent until I acknowledged her. She continued her kisses on my neck until I moved and placed my  lips on hers.

" I know what you're trying to do Mrs. Sheard and that's very very naughty especially after promising Dorinda you wouldn't do anything."

"But we're engaged so."

"Restraint Karen."

" I think I should go to sleep."

"Really let's sit up and talk, it's still early."

"Ok. Let me call Tyanna right quick and we'll talk after."

"alright I'm going to go to the bathroom."

"ok."

I went to the bathroom calling Greg, I need immediate help.

"wassup John, stop Dorinda Ima get to you in a minute baby." I could here him getting away from her.

"Man I'm struggling and I shouldn't be."

"Struggling? you having second thoughts?"

"No. Never, it's Karen."

"What about her?"

"She's incredibly beautifully and I just don't know if I can hold back any longer. She wants  me to sleep with her because she doesn't want to sleep alone. Greg if this is temptation I wish I was prepared for it."

"Man I would say I feel ya but  Dorinda and I kinda forgot about that but we did ask the lord for forgiveness. We had already established that if we gave in that we would be protected and would only be unprotected after we said I do. How's Karen doing with it?"

"lord she's trying but she's on the verge or not making it either, the only thing holding us is our promise to Dorinda."

"Maaaan, I'll just pray for you."

"Please brother, I need it."

Valencia

"Tyanna, I'm holding in so much. This man is finer than wine, he's excited tap I can feel it."

"mhh, Jada move baby."

"Who is it beautiful?" I heard her kiss on Tyanna.

"It's momma, she's trying to fight temptation."

"tell her to go with her body and if the feelings the same between the two then it's ok. He loves her, promised to never hurt her, or leave her. Don't be afraid to answer your body call, the two are together and engaged. If you want to show him that you love him then go with, if he wants to show you he loves you let him; just don't be afraid."

"yea momma, I get that it maybe a sin. But can't you repent? He always forgive, doesn't he?"

"He does baby."

"momma it's your decision, we can't control your feelings. Do what you feel is right, god will still love you, Jada and I will, and I'm sure bishop will too."

"Ok, thank you my babies."

"You're welcome momma, we love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight ladies."

"Goodnight, momma." I hung up turning around to see bishop standing in the doorway.

"so I see you had to call for reinforcements too, huh?"

"I guess so." he stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders as he leaned in to kiss my neck.

"You're beautiful Karen, truly and I promise to never hurt you or leave you. I love you."

"I love you too baby." I turned to face him as we shared a passionate kiss. he picked me up carrying me back into my room, laying me on to the bed gazing into my eyes.

"Karen I know we are of god, but I can't deny any of how I'm feeling; how you make my body feel. I know you're feeling similar too, but is it wrong to want to show you how I feel physically?"

"Is it wrong to want to love you physically?"

"No."

"He forgives?"

"He Does."

"you love me?"

"I do."

"How bout you show..."