13🥀

Jada

"Ms. Karen! Ms. Karen." Here I was in just a jacket basketball shorts and my family dollar slides banging on Ms. Clark's door at 8 pm, praying that she wasn't in bed just yet.

"I'm coming I'm coming Jesus. Banging on the door like Gabriel done blew his horn and you won't ready."

"Ms. Karen they took Tap. Somebody kidnapped Tap, I tried shooting at them—."

"Woah wait a minute, Jada shooting people baby what if it would've hit Tap."

"Ms. Karen no offense but me shooting should be the least of your concerns right now. Somebody stole my wife straight from under me. All she was doing was getting the mail, that's it next thing I knew she was gone. I heard her screaming and ran out as fast as I could." Is this who tap was talking bout her face changed and I think we seen what's her name quintella.

She called Ms. Dorinda, Ms.Jacky, Ms. Twinkie, and even Ms. Niecy. Somebody was gonna be in big trouble once all them get done with whoever took Tap.

"Whoever took her better be ready."

"I think I know who." Aunt Doe said

"I think all of us do, let's go." Auntie Jacky wasn't really with all the trying to figure out it's she knew who and she wasn't gone take no for answer.  They called the police as we were instructed to stay here. We all paced the floor just up and down up and down left and right. I was scared out my head bout my baby nothing better happened to her or I swear ima hurt someone believe that...

"Let something happens to her as y'all are my witness I'm fine kill her."

"Karen god ain't call you for that."

"Forget that god stuff for a minute Denise. That's my baby, my daughter. Let something happen to her and so help me god,don't worry bout bailing me out because it's gonna be worth it.  I'm gone snap that heffa neck in two you hear me, she's seeing momma early, kingdom come and all that. She's finna be not 6, not 12, but 25 feet under. I'm not playing either, it's a promise..." Ms. Clark and I were on the same page that woman had to die, she didn't deserve to live not by a long shot

Tyanna

Over and over I was punched over and over I was kicked. Her hatred towards was felt fully even if she didn't say a word.  I wouldn't give her what she wanted, I wouldn't give her me. There's was no way I would go back to her especially now.

Blood began to run down my leg as I instantly felt a sharp pain in my stomach. She killed it, she killed my baby. She killed jada's baby. I cried from the pain of my stomach and the loss of my unborn child, for some reason it gave her pure satisfaction to see me in pain. This evil ass woman. 

"Cry bitch, you didn't deserve a child anyway. You would never be a good parent, you're nothing Tyanna! Never will be! You're just a worthless piece of shit I should've aborted a long time ago."

"Your beloved aunt Karen can't save you now. Where is she huh? Where's Your little girlfriend Jada? Where's all your other aunts Tyanna? You have nobody, they don't care about you. They only care about you because they felt bad for you for your mom to be on drugs. Can't you see it wasn't about you, only what they could get from you. Now there's no one here to help you, your gonna die alone Tyanna and you're gonna die tonight.... I'll make sure to give you a blessed home going even if you're going to hell." She laughed closing and locking the cellar door. I curled up in a ball holding my stomach saying a silent prayer and singing a song aunt Karen always use to me as blood continued to pour underneath me.

Maybe they'll come just maybe. I notice my phone on the other side it was busted but it still was on. I grabbed it seeing if I had service.

"Shit." I got cut by a the broken glass on the screen. It froze as I tried to dial jadas number

"Come on Damnit!" I went through ringing barely.

"Tap! Tap! Can you hear me!?"

"Jada give the phone to my aunt Karen."

"Ok."

"Tyanna! Tyanna baby, you ok where are."

"I'm at the house where y'all grew up in the cellar. Aunt Karen listen to me, if you don't get here in time know I that I love you, all you and I appreciated all that you've done for me. Aunt Karen—."

"Tyanna hush and hush right now. We're coming baby, I'm coming you hear me. You're not going anywhere do I make myself clear young lady."

"Aunt Karen you don't understand, I'm bleeding. Aunt Karen she killed my baby, it hurts so."

"Tyanna, hold on. Can you stay on the phone with me til we get there please."

"I'll try." I could hear them getting in the car as the police sirens followed in the background.

"What did grandma always tell you baby."

"That I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me "

"That's right baby, hold on through him. He'll never leave you just hold on." I nodded as I felt so cold.

"Tap, baby I love you." Jada was now back on the line I could tell she's was crying.

"I love you too."

"We're gonna come get you ok, I promise we're going somewhere far away where we never have to worry about her anymore."

"Jada—."

"I don't wanna hear nothing else but an ok."

"Ok."

"You're my heart Tyanna everything that I've done in the past I'm sooooo sorry for really. I'd do anything to turn back the hands of time and approach you the right way."

"It's alright, that part is behind us." I heard the sirens silenced.

"I'll see you on the other side baby." I felt it, This was it.

"Tyanna don't you dare leave me, you hear me Tyanna don't you leave me."

"I love you."

"Tyanna baby."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Ms. Karen." Jada passed the phone to her as I could hear her crying.

"Aunt Karen, I'm scared. It's so cold."

"Tyanna hang on."

"Aunt Karen I can't."

"You're not trying."

"I am."

"No you're not!"

"There's grandma."

"Tyanna! Tyanna!......"