49🥀

Filler, excuse any mistakes

Karen

"Karen has something to talk to you about."

"Twinkie!"

"Y'all have a nice one and remember Karen it's ok." She kissed my cheek and left.

"So what you won't do. What's wrong?"

"I- uh what's some water? Chicken? Me?"

"No I don't want water. No I don't want no chicken. Yes, I want you. I love you Karen, tell me what going on. You mentioned that you were scared, scared of what babygirl? To love? To be loved?"

"Both."

"Karen, you do a phenomenal job of loving me even if you don't see it. You love me on a more deeper level, love me better than I can love myself . Karen you're the best, the greatest that I could ask for. And if you think that I rather have someone else to love me than you're mistaken. I want you and only you." He looked me in my eyes taking off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt.

" you scared to be love? Don't worry I'll take good care of you mamas. I love you and I'll never leave you. I talked to Dorinda today and she let me know what was up. It's ok Karen I know. I find it sort of cute how you like to think that I don't pay attention to your actions, your moods. Because I do, I knew you was still set back on something I just want you to feel comfortable in telling what's wrong. I'm gonna always be here Babygirl, always." He hugged me and something told me to look at the window there was Twinkie and Dorinda standing outside making a heart shape with there fingers and smiling at me. Doting picked up her phone and soon mines went off. I picked it up looking at it

My Rose 🌹 : he's a good one Karen. He loves you and so do I💗. Don't do too much ion want you to come back telling me you carrying two kids.

My Rose 🌹 : ps. Swallow the kids baby swallow the kids.

She waved at me before her and Twinkie pulled out of my driveway one after another.

"I'm sorry Drew."

"Don't ever be sorry about how you're feeling. It's perfectly ok. You don't have to hide your feelings from me, come to me It's what I'm here for. I'm your listening ear, your shoulder to lean on, your other bestfriend because I'm pretty sure cole is the main one. Baby what I'm saying is I'm yours, all the man that you need. The man you want and need me to be. The man that puts you in that right place, and touch the right spots. The one that knows how to cater to your every need and all your needs. I'm your Adam and baby you're my Eve, we're one together."

Whew if y'all knew how low and soft his voice got this man made me cross my legs.

"Come on baby dinners waiting." I grabbed his hand leading him to the kitchen.

"Maybe I want you as my dinner."

"I'll be your dessert."

"How you be all both of them. Got this blue robe on you just want me to eat you up don't you. What's under here?"

"Me."

"Girl you gone get it." He hit my behind then grabbed it firmly picking me up and carrying me upstairs.

"That can be our dinner for tomorrow, but I want you right now."

"Baby you can have me.."

Tyanna

"Come on baby you can do it." We sat on the floor as Kalani was trying to crawl to us.

"Come on sweet lady." A knock was at our door and it was auntie Jacky and Auntie doe doe

"Well my my my, hey auntie Jacky, aunt doe doe."

"Hey babies and hello my sweet girl." Auntie doe doe just basically forgot auntie Jacky.

"Hey y'all, we brought y'all some food since we're guest."

"Oh cool, thanks cause I surely wasn't cooking tonight."

"It's obvious."

"Mmmwaa, that's right baby I'm doe doe."

"The energizer bunny."

"Tap."

"Auntie Jacky knows she is."

"Chile yea."

"So what are y'all doing out."

"Nothing just out and about."

"I'm call momma, I haven't talked to her today."

I called one time no answer, called again nothing. I went for a third time and that's when I wish I didn't. I put it on speaker and myself on mute.

"Drew baby!" That man was killing my mama

"Damn what he doing to her." I cut my eyes at Jada

"The same shit you be doing to me."

"Sounds like he's murdering her."

"Not her but he's surely is murdering something."

"He killing her."

"DREW PLEASE!"

"Get that thang brother!"

"Dorinda." I hung up as we all sat and looked at each other.

"Well."

"Well."

"Well."

"Well, I'm finna go see if I can get it from Greg, y'all take her home."

"Dorinda! Dorinda Rose Grace Clark Cole, how dare you try to leave me just to go get some." Jacky followed Dorinda out the door.

"Ouuu me and mama got to have a talk."

"I bet you two do."

"Come on we have to feed kalani."

"She's sleep."

"Cartoons?"

"Yea cartoons. Gimme a kiss first." She kissed me as we fell on the coach.

"So much for cartoons."

"Don't act like you don't want me."

" will you shut up and go to pound town already dang."

"Fine miss thang, fine..."