35🥀

Jacky

Somebody came in like hoppy, I mean walking crooked, leaning and all.

"GoodMorning Karen."

"GoodMorning." Her voice was all scratchy like she lost it over night or something.

"My god Karen what is wrong with you?" Dorinda asked her, I knew exactly what was wrong.

"Nothing." Karen must've thought we was dumb or something.

Her phone fell and I picked it up reading her messages

Daddy 🥴🤍: the way you swallowed them kids last night made me wanna put one in you. You were an animal last night, could've broke my member the way you throwing that thang back. Don't worry cause if you be back by my lunch break ima need you stripped down and ready to sit on my face. I love you baby💙

"Dorinda read this."

"Give me back my phone please."

"Look Dorinda she too weak to try and get back."

"Karebear I told you not to let him get in it."

"I'm sorry you know I'm weak for him."

"We have a photoshoot Karen."

"I didn't know about it til this morning."

"Here drink some honey ginger tea, maybe that'll help with your voice."

"How you didn't know I called you last night."

"You did?"

"I did."

"Karen what was you doing that you couldn't answer."

"I'll tell you something was stuffed in her mouth and she was going to town on it."

"JACKY!" She threw a pen at me

"What you was slobbering the slanger and you know it, I heard you."

"I'm so embarrassed."

"Karen take off the jacket so you can get ready." She took off the jacket as was spotted up like a dang in Dalmatian.

"Girl what did he do abuse you."

"No. Can we just not talk about it please."

"Karen I can't get that sound out of my head."

"You was going it that good Karen?"

"She had to the man almost cussed."

"Uh uh uh. I hope you had the decency to rinse your mouth out."

"Duh Jacky." She was aggravated with me but I surely did not care. We was still looking in her phone as a another text from the bishop came through.

Daddy🥴🤍: it's the fact that we didn't get to finish for me. Don't make no plans tomorrow and tell the sisters that you got business with me.

Attachment: something to keep your mind on me while you handling your business 😏

This man done sent Karen a picture with his shirt off, y'all he kinda built.

"Hand me that!" She snatched it out my hand, going through it as she bit her lip looking at the picture.

"First Lady sheard please come back to earth."

"Huh." Her voice was back and she was now talking in a soft tone that was barely heard.

"Chile he got her whipped."

"No he don't."

Karen