61🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Karen

"Dorinda look." Some lady was over dey all close up on Greg.

"Look at that heifer."It was Greg looking at me for help and I couldn't.

"What she trynna put in his hand Doe?"

"Bet not be a number, I'll tear up this whole church bout my man."

"Not the church Doe, cool off it might be the tithe and offering or a piece of peppermint."

"He don't eat peppermint and no we just did collections, I should go over there and knock that messed up cogic hat off her head. Ouuu I got something for Greg when we get back to the house yes lord, he's not gone like me for the rest of this year after I'm done with him."

"Dorinda come on now we can't sing with your off spirit." Jacky finally spoke after listening to our conversation for a good minute

"Y'all can sing on y'all own. You most definitely don't need me, I don't even have a off spirit, she just needs to get off my man that's all to the story."

"Lord help us."

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the stage, The Clark sisters."

Bless you started to play.

"May the lord god bless you real good..."

"Oh lord.."

"May the lord god bless you real good..."

"Oh he woke me."

"Woke me up this morning."

"Started me..."

"Started me on my way...."

The whole while I was singing I felt something continuously tap my butt.

"Real good."

"Real good."

"Real good."

"May the lord.."

"Bless you."

"Bless you."

"Blesss you." I turned around to see bishop biting his lip at me. He can't be starting up right now he just preached a sermon bout keeping that fire in and he wanna let his out.

Tyanna was holding kalani while Kierra was sleep. Now Tyanna knows I don't play bout sleeping in the church and she just gone let my child be the example.

Church was finally out and I was waking with Dorinda.

"There that hussy go right there."

"Dorinda no, come on." I snatched her with me as I went to Tyanna.

"Kierra I hope you know you're in trouble."

"Why mama."

"Yea, Mama why?"

"She fell asleep in church and you Tyanna are in trouble too because you let her.

"Mama.." she pouted like a little child.

"Nana." Kalani came speed walking out the bathroom towards me.

"Hey beautiful."

"Nana Nana, I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"You be cook dinner for us?"

"Say huh?"

"No baby, we going to Dorindas for dinner."

"That the funny one."

"Hey I'm funny too." I crossed my arms cutting my eyes at kalani.

"Mama you funny at times."

"Really Kierra."

"Can't fault her for telling the truth."

"Oh hush up Dorinda."

"Baby?"

"Ouuu bishop you preached a mighty word today."

"Yea dad, I felt that one in my spirit."

"I'm glad you did. Baby May I speak to you in my office."

"Sure baby." I honestly didn't know what he wanted to talk to me about.

"Oh Dorinda, don't be trying to pop off in my church."

"Oh hush up Drew cause if a man would've been up on Karen you'd flip out."

"I sure would nobody should be up on my woman but me." He grabbed my hand pulling me to his office.

"Mama you want me to wait for you or just go in to Dorinda house?"

"Go to Doe house baby."

"Ok be safe y'all two. I love you."

"We love you too, drive safe with my children."

"Will do mommy." We got in his office and he closed and locked the door.

"Baby first I'd like to say that you look mighty good with this hot pink on and your heels. Second you looked even finer singing in front of me. Third you'll look ten times sexier if your lips were on mine, come here girl."

"Drew not in the church."

"Come on mamas, bring those pretty soft lips here girl."

His lips fell unto mines, so soft I could taste his strawberry chapstick. His mustache added that little extra to the kiss that sent sparks flying in my body. He better quit playing with me like I won't hop up on this table and let him have his way.

"Mhh baby stop. Not on a sunday please."

"Not on a Sunday or not in the church which one is it?"

"Both, baby."

I pulled away looking into his eyes as his hand went lower squeezing my butt. He pushed me up against his office table reaching up my skirt.

"Drew back down and let's go."

"How come I can't do it now and take to the land of the unknown."

"Because there's some things I wanna do to you now let's get to the house."

"Ok but mark my words Valencia, you gone get yours."

"And I'll be waiting tooo let's go baby, I start that work in tonight. Pull a little overtime."

"Boy- come on."