105🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Karen

I sat at the table watching Jdrew and tailyn play. In comes Drew with flowers, shopping bags, and a big old grin.

"Hello beautiful." He kissed my cheeked then picked up the boys.

"My future deacons." He put them down grabbing my hand getting up dancing.

"Jeeeeessus hot just like the oven, needa luh ya." I just looked at him smiling cause he was something else.

"Say what?"

"Jeeeeessus can't hold it much longer, the praise is getting stronger." He pointed at me I went along with him

"Praise is getting stronger."

"When I get that feeling I needa Holy Ghost healing."

"Holy Ghost."

"Healing, oh Jesus I get a feel so fye, oooh. Make me feel like I can touch the sky. Come Jesus say Holy Ghost healing. Lord you're so to me.." he turned me around  as he continued his remix.

"Drew." I hit his shoulder laughing as he picked me up and kissed me.

"My queen, I love you."

"I love ya too my king. What has you in such a good mood?"

"Coming home to you baby that's all."

"Mhm, what you up too."

"Nothing, I talked to My oldest daughter and had a great conversation. She made me realize that love is the strongest, most powerful thing in the world. I love you with the love of the lord and I love you with my love as well." He kissed my neck squeezing me tight.

"I love you too sweetheart, so what's in the bags?"

"Gifts for my queen, and prince's."

"Well put them up and sit down, tell me about the conversation you and Tyanna had."

"If I do you have to promise not to get upset."

"Drew..."

"Promise."

"I promise baby."

"Ok we'll..."

Dorinda

"Karen what he say nie?" I was on the phone as Karen was telling me bout Drew. I swear them two are perfect for  each other.

"I said Holy Ghost healing." He popped his head in the camera kissing Karen

"Hey Doe."

"Hey Drew, look who coming Sunday to sing cause me and Karen ain't your personal song birds."

"You might not be but Karen is."

"I am?"

"You know gir don't play." I seen Karen look down then bite her lip, they so darn nasty

"Listen I was thinking of calling one of  the pace sisters or mama Shirley."

"If we do get a pace sister let it be duranice, her voice, the anointing. Lord hamercy I love her."

"Sure but let's call mama Shirley too just in case."

"Absolutely." Karen head went down again.

"Karen!"

"Mhh huh?"

"Y'all so get off my phone nasty self."

"Dorinda hush up in there like you won't running from me a few minutes ago. That's the only reason you called Karen to get away from me because you was being nasty."

"And I oop. Go head on Greg!"

"Stop telling my business."

"Dorinda I gotta go, he-he Drew please." I'm sorry but Karen's moans are so darn pretty.

"Alright I love you."

"I love you more Doe."

"Alright Grace your timeout is over come on back here."

Ion know if ima make it to church this Sunday...

Jada

Tyanna just came through the door and I had to look because she didn't leave this house like that yesterday.

"Tap?"

"Oh hey baby, I didn't see you there." She opened her arms for me to hug her.

"Yea hey."

"I got you something I hope you like it." She handed me a box with a charm bracelet in it. It was beautiful, she was beautiful. I don't deserve her at all.

"Jada could we go cuddle? I need to be in your arms?"

"Sure thing." She went upstairs taking off her clothes getting in bed I could tell something was on her mind, but Ian want to pressure in to it.

Tyanna and I laid in bed, I held her tightly in my arms playing in her hair.

"Jada you've promised me that you would never hurt me again. Look me in my eyes and tell me that now. I need the reassurance please, Jada I'm bout to be as open as possible. I went on a dinner date with Aidden. Jada I'm torn, I love you so much Jada I do. Aidden coming back the love I have for him too. Jada you didn't have to lie to me that's our problem you lied to me."

"Tyanna what I'm suppose to do you have my heart! I couldn't bare seeing you with someone else you had a child with someone else I—."

"I feel so stupid for saying this but Damnit Jada I'm in love with you, I love you! I.. I love you." Tears fell from her eyes as I wiped them.

"Jada, after dinner I made my decision. Be honest with me Jada you knew this whole time where he was?"

"Not in the beginning but a few months ago yes. Though I will say this, this is his number correct?" She looked at it.

"That's the number of the burner phone he gave me."

"I never lied to you tap I just didn't tell you. I didn't want you heartbroken anymore." She read the messages screenshot them and it sent it to her phone.

"I got something for that behind Yessuh."

"Tap."

"He tried to play me, manipulate me. He presented papers but they were frauds. They were fake like Jada the dates won't even adding up. How could I be so dumb my mama ain't raised no idiot but I be dog on if Ian one."

"Tyanna.."

"Jada I choose you."

"You what?"

"You I choose you, it's us forever. I love you."

"I love you to."

I looked at her as her eyes watered. I held her close to me and kissed her.

"Im sorry for everything Jada, I'm so sorry."

"Hey hey don't apologize you've done nothing but love me and I took that for granted. Baby I love you with all my heart, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life making it up to you and the kids."

"Jada—."

"Let me start now.." I kissed on her neck as her hand went down to my shorts.

Her passion and fire matched mines I knew exactly where it's about to go. Her heart was beating fast she shivered I grabbed her neck.

"My words will never amount to anything so I'll let my actions show you. You're my heart, I'll never find another like you and hope when this life is over we will meet again."

"I love you forever Jada, nothing or no one will ever change that..."

Last chapter up this week, we finally bringing it to a end lovesss✨💕