107🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Tyanna

Jada and I were at mama's house. She was playing with the kids while I spoke with mama.

"It was so scary mama, I never seen her like that."

"You fought the girl just to get the knife out of her hand?"

"Yea, I didn't know what to do. She's never done that to me mama. I don't know how to fully help her, I feel helpless right now when it comes to her."

"Baby, I for one think you should've stood clear you could've put yourself in harms way."

"She's worth it mama. They cut her not just physically but mentally too. Mama I never heard a silent cry so loud before. It broke my heart honestly I don't know mama I just—." I started crying all over again cause it pained me to view her like that honestly.

"Come here baby." She held me tightly as jada walked in.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"It's nothing jada, you know I cry over everything."

"No you don't, you don't like to cry."

"Jada, I don't know what's going on but Drew and I are here for you honey."

"Thank you Mrs. Sheard honestly. That's what Tap's crying about ainnit?"

"Yea."

"Baby, listen. Nothings gonna happen to me, I know my mother. She'll only go so far, the rest is just bluff."

"Ok."

"Trust me honey."

"I do."

I don't. Katherine, just don't know what to do to her honestly. Jada needs somebody, somebody that's gonna back her up and that's just what I'm gonna do.

"The wheels turning in her head mama K."

They looked at me and I looked back. "What."

"Nothing."

Time for kat and I to have meet and greet cause I don't play about my baby regardless.

"Tyanna?"

"Yes mama."

She mouthed to me to stay out of it, but I'm sure deep down she knows I was already in it. I was in my phone texting Michael already.

Hey Mike, I was wondering if you could do a small favor for me?

Mike: anything for you sweets, Wassuh up?

Where's your mother? Where could I find her ?

Mike: what for? Something's wrong?

Nah, nothings wrong. I just wanna meet her, I mean it's only fair that I meet her especially when jada's met my whole family.

Mike: well you're right. Uh I'll give your her number and y'all can talk.

Thank you sweetness❤️

Mike: it's no problem tap.

Sure enough he texted me the number and I stepped out the room going to my car and calling it.

"Hello?" She picked up on the third ring.

"Hi, Mrs. Jackson. I'm Tyanna, the freak you wanted to meet."