1 🥀

Let's just jump right on in 🥱 I had a urge for a new story.

Toni| Tyanna (T. A. P)
Janet| Jada

I sat in by myself at the corner table during lunch. I was what they would call the weird kid; had no friends, stayed writing in my journal. I was extremely smart, rank 2 in my class with 4.3 gpa. I was a negative 6 on the eye chart and wore glasses, I was a preachers kid. I lived with my aunt Karen since I was born, she decided to take me so I wouldn't have to go to the system I loved her so much, she honestly was the best thing to have happened to me. In sense being I was basically a bully target, Jada was her name. I didn't understand why she did what she did or why she always targeted me. If another bully bothers me she'd protect me, but when it's just her she's the meanest. She was popular only because of that status, when it came to academics she didn't care. She was too pretty in my eyes to be considered a dummy.

I continued to write in my journal as Jada approached me. I didn't like the way she looked at me, it was like she wanted me.

"Hey you." She stood in front of me as I wouldn't look up.

"Tyanna, I'm speaking to you."

"Well ian speaking to you." I got up but she pushed me back down.

"I said I was speaking to you." She kept her hand on my wrist with a tight grip. She pulled me up dragged through the back doors of the locker room and outside.

I snatched my arm away clutching my journal.

"Look I don't ask for shit and don't say shit. I'm failing pre calculus I was wondering if you could help me."

"With the way you've treated me these last 3 years. I shouldn't, but despite your actions I'll help."

"Ok, my house 4:30. Oakstavern rd cross street Baker. Do not and I mean do not let anyone found out I'm getting help from you, or that's your head."

"Yea whatever." I walked off but she caught me again by my shoulder.

"What."

"Unless you want me to read your fantasies about me I suggest you get this." She smirked as I snatched it away from her.

"First off you are the last thing I'm gonna fantasize about. It was cute that you thought that though." I was proceeding to head back in when Marissa and her friends circled me.

"If it isn't the little know it all, whatcha doing out here huh." She snatched my journal from me and begin reading.

"Look Mariana, she dreams of being a EHR. Like what is that even."

"Something you don't know how to spell, oh I forgot you are in a special class my fault."

"Ooh really. Let's see if you'll have that smart mouth once I'm finish."

"Get her Mariana." Just as she was about to swing Jada came in.

"Uh Uh Mariana, Marissa it's sad as hell you don't even do your own damn work. You're pathetic, I should make you my bitch next but see I'm not gone waste my time on you. You're worthless, trash, and ya keep ya legs open. The only reason you bully is bc you're upset that everyone knows what you were doing behind the activity bus. Fuck out of here and leave Tyanna alone, if anyone's gonna bully her it's me not you. Come round her again and ima have that head you be giving out right between them bars. Same for you Mariana, go back to y'all speech classes and learn something." Jada stood in front of me while they looked then walked away.

She grabbed my face looking me dead in the eyes.  "Don't think I was saving you." 

"Ok" after school I went home, with my other aunt sitting there.

"Hey Tyanna."  I walked in seeing my aunt Doe eating chicken as always

"Hey aunt Doe, where's aunt Karen? I have to go to friends house to help them with calculus.

"Gone head, I'll let her know. Before you go hand me that hot sauce right there." I handed it too her

"Thank you, you gone sing for us Sunday?"

"I don't know, I'm shy."

"Girl you better come on out that shyness."

"I'll try. Remember I went to a friends house."

"Alright." I left seeing my aunt Karen coming in.

"Hey you, where you going?"

"To help a friend of mines with calculus."

"Alright, be back at 8."

"Yes ma'am." I walked to her house cause actually she was maybe 3 houses down from me and she never knew it. That's because I rarely came outside. I knocked on her door waiting hearing a dog.

She opened the door holding her dog back. "Woah boy, I guess you can come in."

I walked in while she locked her dog up.

"How you get here?"

"I walked."

"Where you stay?"

"Down the road from you."

"Oh really?" She smirked.

"This whole time you stayed down the road from me, who knew."

"Can we just start?" I asked annoyed and ready to get it over with.

We went upstairs and I went through the lesson quick as possible. I was trynna get the heck up out of here by all means. She kept staring, every time I looked up she was a inch closer to me. Like dang give me six feet of breathing air, back up. 

I finished around 5:30, I gathered my stuff heading for the door.

"See you tomorrow. beautiful." She mumbled that last part

"I'm sorry what did you call me?"

"Nothing, bye Tyanna." I walked back home going straight to my room and closing the door. Jada will forever confuse me, maybe she needed a friend or something. I don't know, but what I wanted to know was why she targeted me then when we're alone try every move to close to me.

What's wrong with her?