57🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Karen

After a week we were finally headed back home from our honeymoon trip early. The first thing I wanted to do was go to Tap, but before I could I got a call from Dorinda.

"Hey Doe."

"Karen, Karen! I'm worried. Tap just dropped Jada, Kierra, and Kalani off over here. Jada just got done telling me somebody called her last night from an unknown number."

"Hold on I'm coming over right now. Drew stop this thing, I'm driving." He pulled over putting it in park as we switched sides. I got in not even buckling my seatbelt.

"Buckle up Drew you're in for a ride." I shifted the gear and took off to Dorinda's house.

"Karen we're gonna get a ticket, slow down." I shifted it in another gear, while Drew was holding on the the dashboard like he was finna fly out the window or something.

"Karen please slow down, I think I'm gonna be sick."

I drifted into my right turn having us on two wheels. Drew immediately went into prayer.

"Father god I ask that you cover us as Karen is out driving like we on a race track or sumn. Balance her out lord cause this right here is scaring me and making me carsick. Amen."

I shifted my eyes over at him like I won't pulling into Dorinda's drive way. He got out almost sprinting in her house that man is over dramatic at times I tell ya.

"Where Tyanna and jada you better tell me." I jacked her up out her seat looking her dead in her face.

"I don't know mama, I don't know. She turned her location off and everything. Please don't hurt me." I put her down pacing as niecy came in

"Karen, I seen Tyanna she's going our old house."

"Come on niecy." I grabbed her with out second thought bringing her with me.

"Niecy I wanna apologize to you, for everything I've said and done. I love you."

"I love you too, let's go get our girl."

"How come every time she's doing good or we doing good here we go."

"She's jealous of you." Just as I was about to say something my phone rung.

"Mama."

"Tyanna where are you baby, I'm coming I'm on the way with niecy. We're going to get you—."

" no mama, this is on me. It's time me and her had a one on one."

"Baby."

"I love you, I'll be ok I promise."

"Tyanna—."

"Tyanna it's niecy, we gonna back you regardless so you talking to a deaf ear. We coming and plus I know where you went."

"Mama, please."

"No Tyanna and that's that. I'm not letting you do this alone, neither is niecy."

Tyanna

"Evelyn."

"Tyanna Amara, what brings you by."

"You called, remember."

"Oh yes I did, have a seat. You've grown to be a pretty little girl."

"Yea."

"How's Karen, word on the street she's had two little girls."