53🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Karen

My eyes opened slowly seeing Tyanna holding Kierra as they napped together. I looked at the calendar seeing that I've been in here for a month, almost two.

"Ms. Clark—."

"Shh.." she looked and smiled checking me and gathering all my paper work.

"You know there isn't many that makes it out this stage."

"It's the god that I serve, he always makes a way."

"Yes ma'am." She smiled then left. I got up praying that I wouldn't bus's my behind. I went to her kissing her forehead then looking at Kierra; she was beautiful has my eyes, nose, and all.

"My beautiful babies."

"Tyanna you have to go home you've been here for a mon— Oh my god Karen."

"Shhh."

"I just I don't know— she was right."

"What you mean? Who was right bout what?"

"She wouldn't allow herself to quit on trying to save you."

"But I told her—."

"Karen she wouldn't even listen to that and I'm glad she didn't."

"I believe it."

"I'll leave you two." She left and I sat beside her moving her hair out her face.

"Thank you, I owe you a lot Babygirl." Kierra started to wake up and I took her from tap.

"Hey, Hey baby. I'm your mama, I love you so much." Her little hand touched my nose.

"That's right baby." Her hand moved wrapping around my finger. Tyanna started to wake up realizing she didn't have Kierra anymore.

"Kierra, where's Kierra!" She didn't even know I was out the bed or beside her. Her mind was automatically on Kierra.

"I got her Baby." She turned to look at me and tears just fell from her eyes. She went into immediate prayer just like I raised her. Give him the glory at all times.

"Mama." I sat Kierra in her carrier as I pulled Tyanna into me. She hugged me so tight that I felt myself being lifted from the ground. She cried her eyes out I mean it made me cry.

"Tyanna, look at me baby. Thank you, thank you for not giving up on me along with the lord I thank you personally cause you didn't let me go out without fighting along with me. You sat here by my side everyday and for that I'm grateful my love. You loved me and baby I want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world."

"Tyanna, I was thinking I could take you home and let Dorinda stay today."

"Please get her home baby she's tired." He looked at me as I looked at him. He himself begin to shed tears that made my heart melt even more.

"My wife, I missed you. Thank you lord, Thank you for sparing her, Thank you for her daughter lord guiding her in whatever way you saw fit to save her mother."

We looked over at Tyanna who had fallen back asleep.

"Drew take her home."

"I will."

"Is Dorinda still out there?"

"Yea."

"Tell her to come here." He picked Tyanna up along with Kierra in her carrier and went out the door.

"Cole, my wife wants you." I blushed my hard hearing him call me his wife.

"I heard I was wanted."

"You were. Dorinda I love you."

"I love you too, you know this."

"I know."

"Oh Karen." She broke down crying holding on to me tightly.

"I'm sorry for doubt you, I'm sorry for doubting in general. I just gave up hope so early I should've know better. I should've had more faith in the god we serve I should've had faith in you. Dorinda, Tyanna took charge in a way that I now realize it wasn't her, the lord was working through her to help save you. When the doctors gave up she went into her bank account herself and paid these folks. She should've been ran out of money in that account but see it because of the god we serve that guided her blessed her to make sure you was well taken care of. That dang on Tyanna, she's something else. This family is grateful for her, grateful for you taking her in. Karen I wouldn't make in life without you Karen, you're more than a sister to me, your my bestfriend, my protector as I am yours. You mean everything to me, the person I can battle at the end of a song and laugh about it later. Don't get me wrong I love the rest of my sisters but you Karen you're special to me. You're my angel on earth and even after. Karen you're my other half."

Now here I was finna bawl like a baby. Dorinda is my homegirl, I love her to death.

"Oh cut the noise Dorinda." We laughed as I wiped her tears.

"It always be us, you're my bestfriend in the whole wide world." I said it in my baby voice as she looked at me.

"And you're mines." She repeated in the same tone. She sat up with me all night as we watched tv til she fell asleep in my lap. Sometimes I think she forgets that I'm the baby...

Short but the next chapter is most definitely GROWN FOLKS BUSINESS 🤝 but I will be ending this book soon so get ready 😌