90🥀

*3months later* Excuse any mistakes

Karen

"Drew you the one got me big as a whale."

"If you wouldn't be riding me like a pornstar we wouldn't be in this predicament."

"Lawd hamercy, I knew you won't holy in your past life."

"Dorinda be the referee not the but in."

"Ain't lying Dorinda, don't act like I don't know how Greg be having you out dey pleading for mercy."

"At least I can always walk after."

"That mean he ain't doing it right."

We all went at it as Jacky had to but in and stop it.

"Alright! You going in a little too deep."

"Funny that's what I be telling him." Dorinda and I said in unison and busted out laughing."

"And I thought I married a sanctified woman."

"I am sanctified, and a freak. I thought that's how ya liked me?"

"I don't like you, I love you. Give me a kiss my beautiful queen."

"Jacky, time to go."

"What you mean time to go, we done seen them so far more worse things then this."

"No seriously, Karen may I have the honor of taking you out to a private dinner tonight. I know you been stressed a little with this pregnancy, may I cater to you tonight?" She started blushing mad hard signaling her sister to go with her hand.

"Look she's in love."

"What that mean Karen?"

"Can you two please go home, I'll see y'all tomorrow."

"Go ahead, be safe we love you."

"Love you all much more." They left and it was just me and her.

"Karen there's something I want to say before you go get ready, sit down please."

"Ok." She says down as I took her hands in mines.

"Listen I want you know that you are the best wife I could've ever prayed for, You're my best friend, my lover."  I made my voice sensual just to get a rose out of her.

"Baby, you're the best husband ever."

"I'm not finish, I anticipate coming home to you, waking up to you. All so I can see how god favored me, how blessed I am, how lucky I am. You feel my heart up with so much loved and joy I don't know how to act sometimes. Everyday I fall for you more and more, you got me hooked and I don't ever want to let go. I love you baby."

"I love you more honey."

"Now go get ready, with your fine self! Lawd hamercy, girl the things I wanna do to you."

"Mhh, Drew stop."

"You don't know what you be doing to me."

"And you don't know what you be doing to me either babe. I'll be out in a little bit love."

"I'll miss you." I blew kisses at hers

"I'll miss you more baby." I was so undeniably in love with her. My personal piece of heaven on earth, she was my beautiful angel.

Jada

I was at my house packing my things to move out the state and away from Tap. Junk cut me to the core, I loved this girl and 3 months ago she basically wish death on me over a man who wanted her because her family got money. Nigga put up a good front for real even had me believing he truly loved her.

Tyanna was staying here with me for a little bit allowing Kalani to spend some time with me. Though today she was with Dorinda while she kept Kalani and it was just me and Tyanna at the house which allowed us to have time to conduct a personal conversation. To be honest with y'all this conversation isn't going well at all, emotions were at a all time high.

"Jada?"

"Tyanna just shut up, I don't even know why I'm still here allowing you near me."

"But Jada, please don't leave. I need you here."

"No you don't Tyanna, you're just scared to be alone. You basically wished I was dead, and now you don't want me to leave! What's wrong with you!"

"I'm sorry, ok! I'm sorry. Jada, as crazy as this may sound. I still love you."

"Say what?"

"I love you Jada, no matter what I find myself still loving you."

"Tyanna you're talking crazy."

"No I'm not talking crazy—."

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Tyanna get out for real. Ian even finna do this with you, gone grieve over your dead fiancé."

"Really."

"Yes, go head on."

"I'm over here trynna tell you I still care for you, still love you and thats what the hell you're gonna say! You kept coming to me pleading your case now I'm pleading mines and you don't give a damn!"

"Because you don't!"

"What I got to do to prove it to you Damnit Jada, I'm talking from my heart. Yes I love Aidden, but you want the damn truth? Here it is in my sick ass mind I'm still wishing that we can get back together."

"Aidden ain't even gone!"

"What?"

"Aidden didn't catch the plane."

"What you mean, he was going to—."

"He missed the flight cause y'all had sex that morning he overslept, you was still asleep. I can show you exactly where he's at, you want the truth he claimed to have loved you yes, but look who you're tied to. The greatest gospel group of all time. Ya got money honey, folks ain't stupid."

"Jada.."

"I know it for a fact read our messages."

"I hate seeing you hurt, it hurt me to see you constantly being lied to."

"I knew it was too good to be true, the only thing that hurts me more is that kalani loves him to death."

"Dude cashed in on his own policy once he realized that the money wasn't in your name, or he wouldn't get nothing from you he wanted out. He's been texting me about it after the plane had crashed. He's not coming back tyanna." She sat down with tears falling from her face, I went over to her side holding her hand.

"Jada... why do I always get treated like crap?"

"I don't know, but I'm sorry. Listen, let us try this again. I don't want you to get hurt anymore."

"Jada it may sound crazy, but I'd rather start over with you than to start over with someone else and get hurt like this."

"Yea, come on. I'll make you lunch."

"Jada what about the baby?"

"I'll be here every step I promise." I kissed her cheek holding her hand as we walked into the kitchen. Our love story is crazy but it will always be my favorite...