103🥀

Excuse any mistakes: filler

Tyanna

"No, stay away from me."

"Tyanna, it's me Aidden."

"I know, I Michael. I'm ready to go please."

"Is everything ok?"

"Michael please."

"Ok ok."

"Tyanna, didn't Jada tell you? It was only a few of us that survived im just now being released from the hospital. You know it hurt me to think my fiancée did come see me."

"Aidden stop lying, you ran off because you found out you couldn't get any money off of me because of my mom. Jada showed me the messages."

"Jada lied to you, I got proof. Papers, documents, lawsuit, the damn hospital ban baby, I love you I'd never run away from you. I went to Hawaii for plan our wedding while your dad kept things in order here. Baby please, please... you have to believe me."

I didn't know what to say, I wanted my mama that's all I wanted right now.

"Michael please." I grabbed his hand right now I was messed up in the head, honestly.

"Let me pay for your stuff and we can ok."

"Ok." Aidden walked up to me, he noticed the ring on my finger that it was no longer his ring.

"So that's what she was after."

"Tyanna, babygirl. Look me in my eyes read me here. I promised you and your parents that I would leave you, or my child that you... you had it?"

"Yea."

"What's the name."

"Tailyn Drew Clark."

"Wow. I bet he's handsome like me."

"Yea, he really is."

"Tyanna look let's sit down talk about all this over dinner tonight. Have your mother keep the kids and I'll take you out everything on me."

"Aidden..."

"Tyanna we have to talk I don't care what happens after. I just gotta tell you the truth baby."

"Ok."

"Ok, I'll pick you up at 7?"

"You sure you want to pick me up?"

"Yes just be at your moms house I wanna see my kids."

"Ok."

"Ok, your number still the same?"

"No Jada had it changed. She put me on a plan with her."

"Mhm, here. Take my other phone I'll call you when I'm on the way. God I've missed you so much."

"You don't know how much I missed you." I mumbled

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I looked away instantly wishing Michael would hurry and come on.

"Look at me Tyanna." I fell for it, fell for him all over again.

"I would never ever hurt you in anyway. You know my love for you runs deep, you know what we on babygirl. My love for is pure and ever lasting, but I'll let you decide who you really wanna be with. I'll be here for you and our child regardless." He pulled me in his arms kissing my forehead.

"You look beautiful, I miss having you in my arms."

"Ok Tap, I'm ready."

"Ok, Aidden I—."

"I'll see you at 7 beautiful." He left and I just didn't know how to feel .

"Tap who was that?"

"My dead fiancé..."

Karen

"Karen and Kierra come here, Come here right now."

"Mommy, daddy mad at us?"

"More like me baby, so don't you worry your pretty little head." She smiled at me holding my hand

"Yes sensei?"

"Sensei my foot, explain."

"Drew had whip cream all over his face."Kierra started to giggle as I went over and licked some of it off.

"Mommy you licked him? What if he ain't washed."

"She lick me other places too.." I heard him mumble and I nudged him.

"Ah."

"Mama!"

"And here's the other one" we went downstairs seeing her with a bag in her hand

"Yea baby."

Her eyes were red and so was her nose. "Tyanna what's wrong."

"Yea Tap what be wrong." Kierra went to her as she picked her up.

"Remember your Aidden?"

"Yea."

"Well he's back and Jada had something to do with him leaving in the first place."

"Say what!?"

"Mama I don't know what to do, who to believe."

"Baby what did he say happen?"

"He's suppose to tell me tonight during dinner so could you please cover for me mama."

"I will as long as you promise to tell me what's going on."

"As soon as I find out I will tell you everything, I promise." I could see the hurt in eyes without her saying anything. She was completely torn and for the first time I didn't know how to help her..

Michael

"Jada!! Jada!"

"Yea Mike?" She came downstairs all happy, though I was the complete opposite.

I jacked her up against the wall looking her dead in the eyes. "You Jada I've had it! I can't allow you to do this to Tap anymore."

"Do what Mike!"

"Hand me your phone."

"Mike?"

"Hand me your phone Jada." She gave it to me and there was the whole message thread where he constantly texted her his whereabouts asking about Tyanna and why she didn't come to see him.

"You lied to her, Aidden didn't leave her he was in the hospital the whole time texting you."

"Michael it was the only way."

"Only way my ass but I know this much you gone lose her. Tell her the truth Jada, please if you love her tell
the truth."

"Well how about you tell me the truth first."

"About what?"

"Your feelings on my girlfriend."

"The truth is I love her too and it pains me to see you mistreat her as hurt her. I am though respectful enough to not tell her and just continue our friendship. I can't do that I'm in love with her I need to be with her, I got to."

"You going about the wrong way jada." I dropped her to her feet and sat down.

My only question is how will Tyanna take all of this, the girl can only go through so much...