109🥀

A filler| Excuse any mistakes

Tyanna

Here I was meeting with this lady for a second time. It just something in me that she said that won't shake me.

"Hey pretty, how you doing." She sat down at the table greeting me.

"Hi."

"Sweetheart you look a little off what's the matter?"

"What you said, it sticks to me and I don't know why."

"Well why do you think it sticks to you."

"Because it's true."

Let's be honest I know mama saying she trynna get to me but it was the truth. Jada's hurt me and I let her back over and over. Addiens hurt me and he trynna work his way back I just— the lady was right.

"Good afternoon ladies, what can I start you all for drinks."

"Can I get a strawberry daiquiri."

"And for you ma'am?"

"I'll take a Shirley temple."

"Alright I'll get those in for you."

This man done walked up here smelling good, he's chocolate and fine.

"Ma'am I'm sorry, but I must say you're beautiful. Mind if I get your name?"

"It's Tyanna."

"Well Tyanna you're the most prettiest woman I've seen since working here." I blushed not wanting it to be seen by Jada's mom to see.

"Thank you."

"I'll get those drinks for you." He walked off and her mother turned towards me.

"Listen, there's your chance right there."

"With all due respect I can't. I'm in love with your daughter and that, that's not gonna change. Jada has been there for me in some of my many dark moments. She herself saved me from my own mother cause she was just like you. The verbal downplay of our feelings, the satisfaction of hurting her child. My mother killed me and Jada's first born child and here you go trynna kill Jada, you're no better. How could I be so foolish to let you slip in my head like this."

She look over at me angered. "You don't know jada."

"No you don't know jada and for that matter alone you mad, bitter, and overall jealous. This girl is everything that you're not, she's broken the chain and you think that you're coming back around is gonna restart it. Listen and listen good, I'm her backbone, her fighter. So you want her you gotta get through me cause I will not let you hurt her no more, so we can take this outside if you want to but I'm not afraid of you or anything else in that matter. I done stood death face to face and yet I'm still here so if you think you can hurt me lady you got another thing coming. Jada's mine, and I owe you what you've did to her."

Just as she was bout to come cross the table a hand was place on it. "I dare you, you wanna die today touch my niece and see what will happen for you."

"Auntie Doe Doe."

"Tyanna go head and go home."

"But Aunt—."

"I said go home."

"Lemme tell you something lady, I don't care what you don't like about your child, but no parent on this god greens earth has the right to do what you did. Are you stupid or are you just that cruel and jealous of your own child. That girl there saved your child when she couldn't save herself, your child save my niece when we failed as her aunts to come to her need. Your child has broken down that curse you've got and she's gonna continue. Your child is not your child anymore she's become ours, once she put that ring on my niece finger and said I do that was it. You come near either one of them again, I promise you it'll have a different out come. Let's go Tyanna."

"Lemme at least get my drink." Lawd Dorinda was mad and bout to drag me up outta there with the quickness.

"Hey, you leaving already?" The guy came up with our drinks.

"Unfortunately yes, I'll take that though."

"Sure and you can keep the glass." He smiled at me as I nodded back

"Why thank you."

"Here's a napkin and my number, I hope to see you around Tyanna."

"Maybe so." I took the napkin and my drink as Dorinda just grabbed me out the door.

"Auntie doe doe, what's wrong? Seriously?"

"Tyanna Karen told you don't go round that woman."

"But I just wanted to know—."

"Know nothing, there's a reason why Karen said that. You gotta stop going on ya own and listen."

"Doe look, she hurt my wife and I won't just bout to sit there and not do nothing, mama knows this." I was walking to my car opening up my door as my keys fell and the door closed back up. Bending down to get my key some sort of smoke begin filling up my car.

"Tyanna move."

Dorinda snatched up out the way leaving it all there. "That fool was finna poison you, this is what Karen and I mean when we said don't come near her."

I looked around to see if her car was still here and it was gone, just like that. "Come on I'll call the police."

Piss, now I gotta hurt this lady.

I sat in the car with aunt doe doe as she hugged me tightly. "I know you wanna protect her but baby you gone out your own self in harms way."

"I know but when you marry someone everything because a we, because we become one. Hurting her hurt me, I can't have that. You wouldn't want someone to hurt Greg, you'd be ready to go to war. You be ready to go to war over me and mama so I know so. You gotta under Dorinda, you just have to." She just looked at me

"My love runs too deep for that girl Doe Doe, it's too deep. That thang hurt me seeing her in pain, agony, the cuts, the bruises. Doe I gotta do something I need to, then the old Heffa wanna try to gas me, oh no ma'am, gas me and ima blow all ya property up with you inside." I knew who to get to help me and it's just a bullet ima have to bite.

"Tyanna, I can't stop you but all I can say is be careful please."

"I will, I promise..."