34🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Twinkie

We've been in here practicing til we were about blue in the face. Everybody was tired, my hands were cramping, Jacky was grumpy, Karen came through the doors not in a good mood and Dorinda wasn't making it no type of better.

"Go a little higher Dorinda."

"Twinkie no offense, I'm not no Karen, Ian finna be singing in the trees."

"I don't sing in the trees."

"Oh yes you do, watch. Twinkie let's go again. "

"The sky is the limit to what I can have."

"Just believe and receive it god will perform it today, aye, ayeeee."

"See what I'm saying."

"Fine whatever I'll switch keys or what not."

"Let's take a break, Karen come here please." One thing about me and Karen no matter what she'd come to me if I asked.

"Yes Twinkie?"

"What's wrong with you, you're not smiling, cutting up with Dorinda."

"It's Drew, we've been arguing lately."

"What's wrong."

"That's the thing, I don't know he's been distant with me."

"Look Karen, you're not a ugly female really you're beautiful just show him you don't have to put up with him becoming distant. Remember he's the one that begged us to marry you."

"Yea Karen, just get dolled up and give him a taste of what he could be missing." Dorinda came over hugging her.

"Easier said than done."

"Don't worry we know exactly who to call, here's the plan....."

Tyanna

"Sweet lady would be my sweet love for a lifetime, I'll be there when you need me, just call and receive me. ok let's get to work." Auntie Doe and Auntie Twinkie called me to help momma show Pops what he would be missing if he keep his act up.

Her hair was carrot red and long so I straightened it all the way out. It reached her back, I just didn't know why she hid it.

"See what I'm saying Jada and all she wanna do is keep these blessedt wigs on with hair like this."

"Momma Karen really your hair is beautiful."

"Thank you babies."

"Momma pick one of these sets."

"Baby I'm little you big for those don't you think?"

"No momma I know your size and your beautiful. There's nothing wrong with your size either so we not gone say nothing else."

"Ok."  I loved my momma size, I loved her. Big or small she was beautiful but personally I liked her thick. Y'all may not know it but moms got a dump truck on her yes ma'am.

She picked the blue going on the bathroom to put it on and to fix herself to her liking.

"Tyanna please don't get mad if my friend stand up I mean yes that your mom but tell my body that."