73🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Dorinda

"Let me go!" I've never been this filled with rage before and if Greg don't get off of me Ima knock his ass just like Jada.

"You I swear you sat there you sat there and just let that happen to her!"

"I'm sorry normally tap can hold her-." I got in her again.

"What's wrong with my girlfriend, where's momma K?"

"I did what had to be done.." and here comes the heifer that was at my house.

"She already to Jada she was on her way to take my brother too. It was suppose to be a set up but he ended up falling for her ass."

Aidden went and drug her outside, while I fixed myself back on Jada.

"I don't know why Tyanna forgive so much but I'm not you're gone pay even if I have to put you in the grave myself!"

"Dorinda!"

"Karen came in like the Incredible Hulk grabbing Talea and throwing to the ground dragging her through the grass. She fixed her eyes at Jada as I pushed her over there to her.

"Go."

Greg

Ian never see two sisters act up like this. Dorinda over here banging Jada head against anything that would've been hard enough to kill her, Karen stomping on the other girl. Tyanna boyfriend crying his eyes out, it's just too much. And in all this I'm wondering where is Bishop.

Drew: what's going on over there?

Man these two playing WWE with them girls. Where are you? I might need some back up.

Drew: Jacky and I are up here at the hospital. Tyanna she looks bad man I can't let Karen come here no Dorinda. The girl really tried to kill her. Twinkie called and the girls started crying cause I wouldn't let them talk to Tyanna. My heart is broke man for real, if aidden gets here I know it's gone be a mess, she don't even look the same. I'm just Greg I'm hurt, that's my babygirl, my daughter.

I know, look I'll be up there after I pull these 4 apart

Drew:Ok brother.

Yea man keep praying

Drew: always

Jada won't even putting up a fight against Dorinda. The only ones that was really battling was Karen and that other girl.

"Change." Dorinda and Karen switched and Dorinda started wearing that poor girl thin. She was already no good with Karen but Dorinda really bout that crazy chick stuff.

Nobody said nothing you could just hear them licks, Karen sounded like she was beating the girl half to death and Dorinda was over there beating the girl in her ribs you could here them cracking. They were livid Dorinda was read and her eyes; they weren't that pretty foreign color that I always thought there were. They were dark and Karen's you couldn't even see them junks anymore. Her lashes wasn't helping either.

"Hey hey hey! That's enough!" Aidden said something.

"Talea, you're a disgrace. You would risk taking away my happiness just so you can be with someone who doesn't even want you! Are you that selfish! You're mad because Tyanna is a good ass woman and you're not? Mama didn't raise you that way and you know it, you're lost. Jada will always love Tyanna that's something you'll never be able to take away. You hurt her child only made her hate you more and at this point I hat you two, I wish you never was my sister. To share the same blood as you makes me sick. You're- You're a disgusting person. You're time and day will come Talea always remember that. Jada, how you sit and let her hurt the person you claim to love."

Jada tried to speak but Dorinda and Karen beat her so badly she couldn't.

"She's fighting for her life and you don't care! She was once you're wife, she is the mother of your child. How you think kalani would feel knowing that you let Talea hurt her mama, She'd hate you and you know it. Kierra would be hurt knowing that. If Tyanna doesn't make it jada I promise you with my right hand to god I'd make you pay. This ain't no play pretty, yes my sister set me up with her to distract her from you but I've fallen for her just as she has fallen for me. I refuse to lose her she stole my heart the first day, I plan to mary her, have kids with her, be with her the rest of my life. I can't help but to be scared, I can't help but to hate that you'd allow that to happen. You're lower to than the floor it self Jada. This girl helped you from situations you couldn't even help ya self from and Damnit you hurt her! You beg for her forgiveness then you turn around and hurt her! Beg for her love you allow someone to make the attempt of killing her! God could you ever be so damn dumb you idiotic ass child. I can't hit you cause you're a female-."

"Uh uh she got a Peter."

"Shole nuff, you can hit her!"

"Lawd Dorinda and Karen, haven't you done enough?"

"No!" These too should've been Damn twins my god.

"Don't hit her aidden rather or not she got a ding ding." My phone rung as well as Karen.

"Hey, y'all need to get here, they saying she might not make it through the night."

"MY BABY!!" Karen fell to her knees as Aidden and Dorinda went to her side.

"Come on Karen, get up."

"No Dorinda please."

"Karen get up, you got to come on now."

"What's wrong."

"Because of you and what you allowed without even trying to help her. They're saying she won't make it through the night."

"Oh my god." Jada broke down completely knowing this shit was her fault.

"What have I done."

"You know what you did Damnit you know!"

"Karen come on let's go we can finish them later."

"Mark my words jada I'm coming back for you and her both. You can put your best tithe money on it."